Originally posted by Mr.Vegas
View Post
Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread
Collapse
X
-
Guest
haha well I guess if you are planning on not getting in the water then its all good on how that under armour fitsOriginally posted by Mr.Vegas View PostI wish hahaha ... I didn't get ripped up as I wanted to be but my clothes fit 10x's better which is ideal. Hahaha ... at least I can look buff (does that count?).
I feel weird if I dont' strip down to just my swim trunks the whole time while I m at the pool party. Feels like you are working there or something and not part of the party lol
Comment
-
Guest
I did some shrugs and some back work outs.. getting a thick neck and some meat on the backOriginally posted by Cisco419 View PostFor me I think is cause back when I used to actually work out my back and shoulders got huge! But since I stopped the size went down quite a bit. But Ive been doing boxing on and off and I think that's slowly been helping me.
Comment
-
Man seriously, I can chill at the pool all day long and just lay out and jump in the water from time to time. Scenery is designed for people watching hahaha jpOriginally posted by royale View Posthaha well I guess if you are planning on not getting in the water then its all good on how that under armour fits
I feel weird if I dont' strip down to just my swim trunks the whole time while I m at the pool party. Feels like you are working there or something and not part of the party lolVegas 3.19.15
Comment
-
I am starting 2 a days in the gym today as well on 4 of my 6 weekly workout days. Vegas for me is September 18th and I have to get down to business......I am almost there, but had a much needed cheat weekend over the past few days and am ready to focus on the last 5 pounds.
Chicken/Brown Rice/Broccoli meals are a major component as well as some protein shakes here and there.February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood
Comment
-
Guest
Thats exactly what I do! Besides pulling down gf's bathing suit bottoms under water as a practical jokeOriginally posted by Mr.Vegas View PostMan seriously, I can chill at the pool all day long and just lay out and jump in the water from time to time. Scenery is designed for people watching hahaha jp
Comment
-
Guest
Man in the states its hard to get ahold of Ephedrine unless you go through these shiesty online vendors.. Basically it speeds up your metabolism and you burn fat faster right?Originally posted by uejjapCurrent Supplement Regimine:
NO Shotgun V3 (w/ caffeine, NO, creatine, BA, ect.)
16mg Ephedrine HCL
Green Tea throughout the day
20min - 1hr of cardio
Comment
-
I took 5 weeks off, and just started boot camp again yesterday. Im hurting pretty bad today.
Blackout Artist
[email protected]
Comment
-
Guest -
I am trying to get a little leaner. I have a good amount of muscle mass already and just want to cut until Vegas.
I'll probably start to add some muscle after vegas for 6-8 weeks and then cut down again before my trip to Cabo in December.February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.

Comment