Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by luckythirteen View Post
    I am trying to get a little leaner. I have a good amount of muscle mass already and just want to cut until Vegas.

    I'll probably start to add some muscle after vegas for 6-8 weeks and then cut down again before my trip to Cabo in December.
    What were you doing when you were in the gaining stages? Supplements wise..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by royale View Post
      p90x bootcamp??
      http://www.texasbootcampllc.com/

      Its an hr long. You run a min of 1-1/2 to 2 miles, and the rest is hard core PT drils (up downs, push ups, sit ups, ect.) They mix it up really well. Its different every session.
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • lots of protein shakes ........I also added additional Glutamine post workout..........Calcium Pyruvate..........CLA..........

        that's about it.......I can add muscle pretty easily......thus my gaining stages tend to be short in duration as I have a harder time cutting unless my diet is perfect.......this time around I cut alcohol down to once a week and it did wonders.......but I am getting older (39 in a few weeks) so the metabolism is much different than even 4-5 years ago
        February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
        February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
        April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
        May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

        Comment


        • best cutting workout you can do to jump start metabolism 2-4 times a week in my humble opinion is "HIIT"

          google it.........
          February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
          February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
          April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
          May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dnix View Post
            http://www.texasbootcampllc.com/

            Its an hr long. You run a min of 1-1/2 to 2 miles, and the rest is hard core PT drils (up downs, push ups, sit ups, ect.) They mix it up really well. Its different every session.
            wow nice! They even have their own diets... Looks like it works pretty good from the pics.. I guess camp pendelton is the only bootcamp we have here in CA

            Comment


            • Originally posted by luckythirteen View Post
              best cutting workout you can do to jump start metabolism 2-4 times a week in my humble opinion is "HIIT"

              google it.........
              Yea someone else here recommended trying HIIT...
              I have been doubling up on the protein shakes and it has helped me put on a few extra pounds of muscle.

              Comment


              • Royale.......here is some info for EC Stack

                http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm
                February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                Comment


                • Originally posted by luckythirteen View Post
                  Royale.......here is some info for EC Stack

                  http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm
                  Nice.. do you mix it up with the aspirin?

                  Comment


                  • i have baby aspirin that i have used, but most of the sites nowadays i have read are saying it is completely unnecessary and too much aspirin can hurt your stomach, so i guess the short answer is no, but i have.....
                    February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                    February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                    April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                    May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by uejjap
                      More or less, it's also a great kick of additional energy! It's pretty cheap in Canada and widely available as a "Nasal Decongestant", about $5 for 60 x 8mg tabs.
                      Ah nice.. I have been drinking diet red bull before my work outs and protein shakes. Sounds like I need to do some research and find my drug lol

                      Comment


                      • this is where I get my E.....arrived in about 6 days after ordering.

                        https://www.energyreload.net/
                        February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                        February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                        April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                        May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                        Comment


                        • I have also heard good things about White Flood.
                          February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                          February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                          April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                          May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                          Comment


                          • Hows white flood compared to red line? Everyone talks about red line at my gym..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by uejjap
                              Personally I enjoyed White Flood over Redline (I took it a couple years ago and didn't feel like it was worth repurchasing).
                              Nice.. I m looking for it online right now to find out the ingredients

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                                Yea someone else here recommended trying HIIT...
                                I have been doubling up on the protein shakes and it has helped me put on a few extra pounds of muscle.
                                I've been drinking wheybolic extreme from GNC over the past
                                6-8 wks and have put on some muscle mass but the stomach cramping, explosive bowel movements and immediate fatigue are really starting to get to me. I couldnt imagine doubling up on the shakes Any recs on a good solid protein shake? thanks

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X