Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dnix View Post
    I have lots of lesbian freinds, and I only know 1 that has never been with a man.
    I'm guessing that's not you
    ................

    Comment


    • Hahahahah..........
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dnix View Post
        I have lots of lesbian freinds, and I only know 1 that has never been with a man.
        lol I still wouldn't wait around for a lesb to turn when theres so many other straight ones going around for everyone.

        Comment


        • whos wanting her to turn???????? thats no fun.
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dnix View Post
            whos wanting her to turn???????? thats no fun.
            Thats true.. when she turns it takes away from the challenge factor

            Comment


            • 9 more days and counting! I should just sit in the sauna all damn day MMA style hahaha. Hope everyone is working out hard to gain it back come LDW!
              Vegas 3.19.15

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                9 more days and counting! I should just sit in the sauna all damn day MMA style hahaha. Hope everyone is working out hard to gain it back come LDW!
                -1! I've been slacking... havent had the chance to and been too tired to. Damn work and picking up new accounts! lol
                ................

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                  -1! I've been slacking... havent had the chance to and been too tired to. Damn work and picking up new accounts! lol
                  lol everyones been working out and Cisco has been slacking I guess you gotta make that $ to spend in LV!

                  Mr Vegas is going to be showing off the pythons at the pool party

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by royale View Post
                    lol everyones been working out and Cisco has been slacking I guess you gotta make that $ to spend in LV!

                    Mr Vegas is going to be showing off the pythons at the pool party
                    That's the worst part... I'm not going to see any of that $$ till after Vegas!!!
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                      That's the worst part... I'm not going to see any of that $$ till after Vegas!!!
                      Damn that sux.. well atleast you enjoyed your $ instead of gambling like them other foos

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by royale View Post
                        Damn that sux.. well atleast you enjoyed your $ instead of gambling like them other foos
                        Well the thing about it is I get paid on the 7th which is Monday but also LD so I wont get it till Tues. But because of my direct deposit when I get paid on a Mon I get it Sat morning but being a holiday I probly wont get it till Mon night at midnight but there is a decent chance that it goes in Sat and if that's the case then I'll be one of them foos gambling like a madman!!!
                        ................

                        Comment


                        • you know I just came back, and after feeling like a beached whale it has finally driven me to head back to the gym for the first time since I move state side.

                          I am making a running harness for my huskie so I can take her beach running... something I am sure she will enjoy and will half kill me.

                          No beached whale for me next year when I hit vegas in the summer.... the in between times I can guarantee.
                          ---
                          Murble

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by royale View Post
                            Mr Vegas is going to be showing off the pythons at the pool party
                            I wish hahaha ... I didn't get ripped up as I wanted to be but my clothes fit 10x's better which is ideal. Hahaha ... at least I can look buff (does that count?).
                            Vegas 3.19.15

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                              I wish hahaha ... I didn't get ripped up as I wanted to be but my clothes fit 10x's better which is ideal. Hahaha ... at least I can look buff (does that count?).
                              Its actually funny you say that... for some reason I get that here and there from people. They tell me I look big, not in a fat way, and I'm always like dude! I'm fuken fat right now! lol
                              ................

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                                Its actually funny you say that... for some reason I get that here and there from people. They tell me I look big, not in a fat way, and I'm always like dude! I'm fuken fat right now! lol
                                Key = Black shirts and dark jeans! Conceal the evidence and stick out the chest! Hahaha
                                Vegas 3.19.15

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X