Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
    Key = Black shirts and dark jeans! Conceal the evidence and stick out the chest! Hahaha
    For me I think is cause back when I used to actually work out my back and shoulders got huge! But since I stopped the size went down quite a bit. But Ive been doing boxing on and off and I think that's slowly been helping me.
    ................

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
      I wish hahaha ... I didn't get ripped up as I wanted to be but my clothes fit 10x's better which is ideal. Hahaha ... at least I can look buff (does that count?).
      haha well I guess if you are planning on not getting in the water then its all good on how that under armour fits I feel weird if I dont' strip down to just my swim trunks the whole time while I m at the pool party. Feels like you are working there or something and not part of the party lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
        For me I think is cause back when I used to actually work out my back and shoulders got huge! But since I stopped the size went down quite a bit. But Ive been doing boxing on and off and I think that's slowly been helping me.
        I did some shrugs and some back work outs.. getting a thick neck and some meat on the back

        Comment


        • Originally posted by royale View Post
          I did some shrugs and some back work outs.. getting a thick neck and some meat on the back
          haha I was debating on posting a pic that I took a few years back, after I got a tribal piece, but decided not too
          ................

          Comment


          • hey you guys got tickets ?



            tickets to what ?



            the gun show



            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
              hey you guys got tickets ?



              tickets to what ?



              the gun show



              hahaha nice! That would be a good line if you have some serious guns like that! I guess its too late to juice before LDW

              Comment


              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                haha well I guess if you are planning on not getting in the water then its all good on how that under armour fits I feel weird if I dont' strip down to just my swim trunks the whole time while I m at the pool party. Feels like you are working there or something and not part of the party lol
                Man seriously, I can chill at the pool all day long and just lay out and jump in the water from time to time. Scenery is designed for people watching hahaha jp
                Vegas 3.19.15

                Comment


                • 24 mg Ephedrine HCL
                  200 MG Straight Caffeine
                  1 glass of green tea

                  40 minutes of cardio

                  clean diet
                  February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                  February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                  April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                  May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                  Comment


                  • I am starting 2 a days in the gym today as well on 4 of my 6 weekly workout days. Vegas for me is September 18th and I have to get down to business......I am almost there, but had a much needed cheat weekend over the past few days and am ready to focus on the last 5 pounds.

                    Chicken/Brown Rice/Broccoli meals are a major component as well as some protein shakes here and there.
                    February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                    February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                    April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                    May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by luckythirteen View Post
                      24 mg Ephedrine HCL
                      200 MG Straight Caffeine
                      1 glass of green tea

                      40 minutes of cardio

                      clean diet
                      Are you gaining or trying to get lean?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                        Man seriously, I can chill at the pool all day long and just lay out and jump in the water from time to time. Scenery is designed for people watching hahaha jp
                        Thats exactly what I do! Besides pulling down gf's bathing suit bottoms under water as a practical joke

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by uejjap
                          Current Supplement Regimine:

                          NO Shotgun V3 (w/ caffeine, NO, creatine, BA, ect.)
                          16mg Ephedrine HCL
                          Green Tea throughout the day

                          20min - 1hr of cardio
                          Man in the states its hard to get ahold of Ephedrine unless you go through these shiesty online vendors.. Basically it speeds up your metabolism and you burn fat faster right?

                          Comment


                          • I took 5 weeks off, and just started boot camp again yesterday. Im hurting pretty bad today.
                            Blackout Artist
                            [email protected]

                            Comment


                            • p90x bootcamp??

                              Comment


                              • I am trying to get a little leaner. I have a good amount of muscle mass already and just want to cut until Vegas.

                                I'll probably start to add some muscle after vegas for 6-8 weeks and then cut down again before my trip to Cabo in December.
                                February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
                                February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
                                April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
                                May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X