Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hotforvegas View Post
    I've been drinking wheybolic extreme from GNC over the past
    6-8 wks and have put on some muscle mass but the stomach cramping, explosive bowel movements and immediate fatigue are really starting to get to me. I couldnt imagine doubling up on the shakes Any recs on a good solid protein shake? thanks

    why don't you just eat a lot of chicken and tuna

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hotforvegas View Post
      I've been drinking wheybolic extreme from GNC over the past
      6-8 wks and have put on some muscle mass but the stomach cramping, explosive bowel movements and immediate fatigue are really starting to get to me. I couldnt imagine doubling up on the shakes Any recs on a good solid protein shake? thanks
      hahaha well I don't think thats right shake for you! Or you were just drinking too much..

      I have had some good results with Optimum Nutrition Elite Gold Standard. Also Elite Gourmet Whey by Dymatize is the best tasting.

      Its all in the taste for me.. I think the ingredients are pretty standard now days. You just gotta know if you are drinking Whey or Cassein.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
        why don't you just eat a lot of chicken and tuna
        This definitely works ... the liquid shakes help feed the muscles during the post work outs a lot faster. It takes the body a longer time to break down the solid foods.

        Def. suggest eating chicken/fish for the other meals for sure.

        Energy drink:

        Vegas 3.19.15

        Comment


        • Originally posted by royale View Post
          wow nice! They even have their own diets... Looks like it works pretty good from the pics.. I guess camp pendelton is the only bootcamp we have here in CA
          Ive never looked at the diet. I should though. Its defiantly more geared for loosing weight or staying fit, not body building.
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
            hey you guys got tickets ?



            tickets to what ?



            the gun show



            Mmmm....Yummy!!!
            Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

            Official Kilt chaser

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
              This definitely works ... the liquid shakes help feed the muscles during the post work outs a lot faster. It takes the body a longer time to break down the solid foods.

              Def. suggest eating chicken/fish for the other meals for sure.

              Energy drink:


              +1 chicken tuna is good for meals... but its not enough. Protein takes it to the next level

              Comment


              • Originally posted by uejjap
                The first time I tried this energy drink I downed the entire bottle and thought I was going to die! Very powerful drink and I wouldn't recommend taking more than 1/2 a bottle at a time, especially to start!
                So you literally got the "Endu Rush"?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                  Mmmm....Yummy!!!
                  Im gonna write an email to your husband

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by royale View Post
                    Im gonna write an email to your husband
                    He knew what he was getting himself into. I used to throw pennies out of the drive-thur window so I could watch him bend over to pick them up. (We both worked at Taco Bell when we met). And I still will ask him to flex his arms for me. I'm not shy!!
                    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                    Official Kilt chaser

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                      He knew what he was getting himself into. I used to throw pennies out of the drive-thur window so I could watch him bend over to pick them up. (We both worked at Taco Bell when we met). And I still will ask him to flex his arms for me. I'm not shy!!
                      lol its all good I m just teasing you.. yea I know that girls aren't shy at getting what they want. Some do it only in the private..while others its free for all at anytime!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by uejjap
                        The first time I tried this energy drink I downed the entire bottle and thought I was going to die! Very powerful drink and I wouldn't recommend taking more than 1/2 a bottle at a time, especially to start!
                        Yeah they have a new thing on the bottle that states it has 4 servings in it ... taking the entire bottle is insane. I did that before too and talk about energy for days!
                        Vegas 3.19.15

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                          Yeah they have a new thing on the bottle that states it has 4 servings in it ... taking the entire bottle is insane. I did that before too and talk about energy for days!
                          lol wow 4 servings .. so is it carbonated?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by royale View Post
                            lol wow 4 servings .. so is it carbonated?
                            nah not carbonated but it's so strong that it's broken down into 4 servings. you will definitely notice that you sweat more if you do some form of cardio.
                            Vegas 3.19.15

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                              nah not carbonated but it's so strong that it's broken down into 4 servings. you will definitely notice that you sweat more if you do some form of cardio.
                              Thats pretty nice! I think I can buy one of those and put it in like a sports drink jug or something. Maybe if its concentrated enough, mix it with something else...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                                Thats pretty nice! I think I can buy one of those and put it in like a sports drink jug or something. Maybe if its concentrated enough, mix it with something else...
                                I was thinking about mixing it with water just to see how it would be ... i'll try it today for a test run.
                                Vegas 3.19.15

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X