Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks ocam i appreciate the kind words

Comment

• Got shredded bro!

Comment

• Jeez... Crazy.
        Previous Vegas Trips:
        MDW 2011 (Signature @ MGM)
        4th of July 2012 (Monte Carlo)
        International Fight Week 2015 (Vdara)

Comment

• Nice results... time to get my ass in gear! Thanks for the motivation.
          Jonny B

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_2859_1464123218225_120[/ATTACH]

Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.

Comment

• Wow, great results. I'm 3 months out on my trip, 5-6 days in the gym and doing cardio 3-4 times a week. Motivated like no other!

Comment

• Glad i could provide some motivation guys
              Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback, it means a lot to me.

I always say "Hard at the gym, Easy at the pool"

Comment

• Originally posted by OH23 View Post
                Glad i could provide some motivation guys
                Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback, it means a lot to me.

I always say "Hard at the gym, Easy at the pool"
                mirin' u aware?

Comment

• Originally posted by guwop View Post
                  mirin' u aware?
                  as long as they not "Mad brah"

in a serious note... anyone stay at the Cosmo around July 10th - July 17th... would be nice to have some drinks with other JCs.

Comment

• *insert ogling emoticon* wow! Well done!
                    I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

Comment

• I have been doing various Beachbody workouts the last few years. I like them better than going to the gym as it's cheaper and quicker. I miss the social interaction occasionally but generally very happy. The last 6 months have been P90x3, then Insanity Max 30, and now doing P90x3 again. I really like it. I am old (late 40's) and find Insanity and Insanity Max 30 to be too tough for me with all the jumping. P90x and P90x3 are much easier on my body. I like all the programs but they don't bulk me up huge but gives me nice definition and definitely slims me down a bit. I also jump on the stationary bike for 15-20 minutes a day. Once in Vegas I usually do a slow exercise bike ride or stepper or something just to sweat the toxins out each morning... before I do it again! Love Vegas!

Comment

• *bump*
                        That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                        -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                        -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
                        -Nassau

Comment

• Low carbs and lots of abs for a few weeks before hand lol

Comment

• Originally posted by royale View Post

I looked it up on here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calpro.htm

wow I m taking way not enough proteins per that site. Is it just me, it that site seems to exagerate the amount you need?
                            This calculator does overestimate how much you need. It says I need 220 grams per day, yet I only need around 130-140. Check this one out as it is far more accurate.

If You Want To Know Exactly How Much Protein You Need, Look No Further. Fitness Savvy's Calculator Is Supported By Science And Provides Accurate Results.

Comment

• My word this thread still going! Relevant again 😊
                              Ritchie.

First time May 2011 30th

Planned

May invasion 2012
                              June 2 weeks 2012 (must be mad)

http://www.facebook.com/RichardMcalley

Comment

• I do Yoga. You don't need a lot for it, just your body and connect it with your mind. In addition, you really have to want this with all your heart and make the necessary effort and time, understanding that you are doing this in order to have beautiful results. I also looked for yoga teacher trainings in Costa Rica because I realized that it will be better and I will not be able to achieve everything on my own, so I am satisfied with the help he gives me. I hope to have such beautiful results.
                                Last edited by dioenqnp; 12-07-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                                  Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                  ryan850
                                  good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                  Yesterday, 03:10 PM
                                • ryan850
                                  EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                                  ryan850
                                  Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                                  Yesterday, 03:06 PM
                                • SpykeYs
                                  Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                                  SpykeYs
                                  6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                                  04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                                Working...
                                X