best food in vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

best food in vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your looking for a good steak house I have had two amazing experiences at Craftsteak at the MGM, unbelievable service and the food was amazing.
    Past Trips:
    August 09 - Prive Jet and Lax
    March 10 - MGM Grand

Future Trips
    July 27th 11 - Wet Repulic, Tao, Surrender, Chateau, Rok

Comment

Depends on your budget. Obviously Buffets you'll get more for your money. Bellagio and Wynn has the best ones IMHO. Agreed with others about Grand Lux Cafe. Great food, huge portions and very reasonable prices (considering it's in Vegas). If you have room in your budget, Todd English's Olive is a fantastic restaurant in the Bellagio.

Comment

See, I don't get the love of Grand Luxe. To me, it's a small step above Cheesecake Factory. It seems way too manufactured which bugs me.
        Am I the only one that walks into a Subway and says, "It smells like O'Shea's in here."

Upcoming trips!
        July 9-12 - Mirage

Comment

Craftsteak is the best restaurant situated at Las Vegas Strip. They have the best food in Vegas
          Man and Van removals
          Man in a Van

Comment

Originally posted by MissV View Post
            See, I don't get the love of Grand Luxe. To me, it's a small step above Cheesecake Factory. It seems way too manufactured which bugs me.
            I agree... But you can't find a better meal at 4am... & Their breakfast is top notch..
            Wolfpack is ready 7/21-7/25

Comment

Also, I little tip for everyone. Stripsteak and Fleur de Lys both have a happy hour in their lounges and have some tasty Erika on the drink menu and a good lounge menu. They are right by each other. Good way to check out both without spending a boatload. Brng on the duck fat fries...
              Am I the only one that walks into a Subway and says, "It smells like O'Shea's in here."

Upcoming trips!
              July 9-12 - Mirage

Comment

ugg... duck fat fries = cryptonite. there's just no resisting them.

As far as Grand Luxe being a step above Cheesecake Factory, if you're owned by Cheesecake factory, you're pretty much a Cheesecake Factory.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan86 View Post
                  hey guys just planning my trip, i will be in vegas for 8 nights, and wanted some ideas of where to go to get some really good food in vegas. Any suggestions? Restaurants i shouldnt miss?
                  Here are some of the places I never miss

Casa di Amore
                  Zeffirino
                  Ballys Steakhouse (The Chilean sea bass is great)
                  Noodle Asia
                  SUSHISAMBA
                  Craftsteak
                  Jack in the box (I Moved to Wisconsin & cant get it here)
                  Last edited by John_M; 08-02-2011, 08:02 AM. Reason: More info

Comment

See, I don't get the love of Grand Luxe. To me, it's a small step above Cheesecake Factory. It seems way too manufactured which bugs me. photographer near me
                    The place to find the best photographer around you. Photographer near me will make sure that you will get the proper photography service you need.

Comment

Wolfgang Puck at MGM, latenight after Hakkasan. Solid food, open layout for people watching.
                      ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X