best food in vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

best food in vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the chicken and waffles at the Grand Lux Cafe in the Venetian at 4:00Am and it was probably the most satisfying meal I've ever had.

Charlie Palmer's Steakhouse at the Four Seasons/Mandalay Bay had a very good steak. There are tons of high end restaurants that won't let you down.

Mix Lounge on top of Mandalay Bay great view and an amazing view of the entire strip.

Lagasse's Stadium is a fun, casual sports bar. If you like sports it's a great place to watch a game and have a decent meal without spending too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyLight View Post
      I had the chicken and waffles at the Grand Lux Cafe in the Venetian at 4:00Am and it was probably the most satisfying meal I've ever had.
      Okay, so what's up with the chicken and waffles? lol They are served together?!

Comment

Originally posted by schen1119 View Post
        Buffet: Agree with mitzi, Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan is great. Worth the wait.

Steak: Stripsteak at Mandalay Bay. Butter poached steaks. The sides are really delicious too.

New American: Sage at Aria. Get the foie gras brulee (I mentioned this in another thread already today)

Japanese: Shibuya at MGM Grand. It's tucked away in the back, but the omakase there is very good.

Late night: Earl of Sandwich at Planet Ho. I like the tuna melt and the "cannonballs" (meatballs)

Happy hour(?): Michael Mina's American Fish at Aria has quite a good happy hour. Truffled mac and cheese, maine lobster corndogs, and fish and chips (with malt vinegar french fries) are good.
        I went to Wicked... it was average... granted I visited during the last 30 mins of there brunch so I could understand they weren't whipping up the freshest stuff. And Earl of Sandwich was absolutely great the two times I ate it! Really wish they had some locations here in Denver!
        June 12-15 2014 Aria
        July 12-14 2013 Venetian
        August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
        July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
        MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
        June 2011 PH Towers

Comment

Charlie Palmer's Steakhouse at the Four Seasons/Mandalay Bay had a very good steak. There are tons of high end restaurants that won't let you down.

Mix Lounge on top of Mandalay Bay great view and an amazing view of the entire strip.

Lagasse's Stadium is a fun, casual sports bar. If you like sports it's a great place to watch a game and have a decent meal without spending too much money.
          when did grand lux start serving chicken and waffles?? I have been missing out!
          2016 (past) - none
          2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

The Best Catering in Las Vegas!

I just recently went to a wedding in Summerlin and the food was spectacular. The catering company was Parise Catering Las Vegas, owned by celebrity chef Michael Parise of famed Cannoli Kings Catering in Los Angeles. I highly recommend calling Parise Catering in Las Vegas for all your catering needs. We just booked them for our Las Vegas corporate catering for our company picnic this summer and we are looking forward to the amazing Baked Mac and Brie with Gruyere and white truffles, topped with a roasted garlic panko crust.

Comment

Originally posted by gambler01 View Post
              Okay, so what's up with the chicken and waffles? lol They are served together?!
              ...a taste born in the Carolinas
              Easter Break 2007: Paris
              Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
              June 2008: Bellagio
              Christmas 2008: Venetian
              Easter Break 2009: Encore
              Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
              4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
              September 2011: RIO
              May 2012: Golden Nugget

Comment

If you like Asian food I think the grand wok has some damn good food. Best Mongolian beef I have ever had.
                *iVegas*

Been there

June '01, June '02, June '08, May '09, July '09, November '09, July '10, NYE '11, May '11, July '11 November '11,

Going there
                NYE '12

Where you at??

Comment

I'm a loser, I love Margaritaville
                  August 2008 - Caesar's Palace
                  July 2009 - Palazzo
                  June 2010 - Venetian
                  June 2011 - Treasure Island

Comment

I ate at The palm in NYC, wasn't really feeling it

Comment

Bloody Mary

Best Bloody Mary's are at Lagrasse's Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra View Post
                        I'm a loser, I love Margaritaville
                        hey who can beat those nachos-fun atmosphere too!!!!

Comment

[quote=gambler01;133029]
                          So I asked about them and the waitress was like "It's not like Roscoe's. They are more like strips" so I didn't get them. Did the buffet instead and ruined all the GTL right before Tao Beach. Whoops
                          2016 (past) - none
                          2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

Anyone that can offer their opinions on the City's Guide Michelin starred restaurants?

http://govegas.about.com/od/dining/a/michelinrest.htm
                            What I am about.

Comment

I would recommend you to visit the Grand Lux Cafe in the Palazzo. That’s the best place in Vegas with high quality service and high quality food.
                              Cheap Couriers l Courier Services UK

Comment

Originally posted by TrecyChamp View Post
                                I would recommend you to visit the Grand Lux Cafe in the Palazzo. That’s the best place in Vegas with high quality service and high quality food.
                                For the price it's hard to beat
                                Wolfpack is ready 7/21-7/25

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X