Gents/Ladies,
Been lurking for a week or two so took the plunge and joined 'cos I'm a tad confused on where to stay and need a bit of info.
Looks like most of you guys have a load of experience about LV, so I'm hoping somebody can help me out?
So here goes:-
Me and a pal are coming to Vegas on 23rd for 4 nights and are wondering where to stay. We're both in our early 30's, I'm 31 and my mate is 30. I've been trying to decide for weeks on where to stay. We want a good hotel on the strip with a great pool scene and hit the clubs at night.
I almost booked MGM, but just before pushing that "buy" button I got 2nd thoughts (you know like that feeling you get just before you jump off a 60ft cliff edge into the sea
)
Anyways, I think I've whittled it down to 3. So could you give me the heads up on which would be best??
MGM
Mirage
Planet Hollywood
or A.N Other
Cheers chaps
PS, we're off on a bit of a road trip after LV to LA and then up the coast to San Fran. So if by any chance anybody has info on what to do on the way I'll buy the drinks if you're around on the 23rd -26th!
Again Thanks
Been lurking for a week or two so took the plunge and joined 'cos I'm a tad confused on where to stay and need a bit of info.
Looks like most of you guys have a load of experience about LV, so I'm hoping somebody can help me out?
So here goes:-
Me and a pal are coming to Vegas on 23rd for 4 nights and are wondering where to stay. We're both in our early 30's, I'm 31 and my mate is 30. I've been trying to decide for weeks on where to stay. We want a good hotel on the strip with a great pool scene and hit the clubs at night.
I almost booked MGM, but just before pushing that "buy" button I got 2nd thoughts (you know like that feeling you get just before you jump off a 60ft cliff edge into the sea
)Anyways, I think I've whittled it down to 3. So could you give me the heads up on which would be best??
MGM
Mirage
Planet Hollywood
or A.N Other
Cheers chaps
PS, we're off on a bit of a road trip after LV to LA and then up the coast to San Fran. So if by any chance anybody has info on what to do on the way I'll buy the drinks if you're around on the 23rd -26th!
Again Thanks
Comment