Hmmmm.....baffled - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hmmmm.....baffled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    This past mdw was my brother's first trip to vegas and he loved the palms place/palms location. he is 28 and loved the vibe an energy of the properties. on one of the days we spent the entire day on the main strip so he could get the flavor of vegas. i think when we go back he would want to stay at the palms place again.
    Nassau Supersonic

    Comment


    • #17
      I would pick...

      THE HOTEL (hands down)
      PH (stayed there when it was still Aladdin)
      Monte Carlo (love the fact it doesn't and never has smelled like an ashtray)
      Flamingo (only if it's a GO room)


      Ones that I would consider staying at:

      Caesars (if they would only clean their windows from the j*zz I saw that someone had previously sprayed.

      Mandalay Bay

      Mirage

      Hard Rock

      Palms.
      FO SHO.
      Originally posted by redbullvodka
      you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
      Originally posted by kimball
      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm a newbie too, but I'll offer what I know - limited as that may be. I'll actually be in LV from the 25th to the 28th. Sounds like you've settled on either Mirage or The Palms. I've stayed a couple of times at the Venetian, mainly because some buddies were getting comped rooms there. It's pretty nice, but has less of a party atmosphere. Tao (their nightclub) is pretty awesome though from my time there. I've got a buddy of mine that swears by PH, so take that for what it's worth. You said you were driving up to SF from LA after your Vegas trip. Let me know if you need info on things to do in SF - that's where I'm based actually.

        Comment


        • #19
          I think that if you stay at the palms youll have an awesome time and then just head over to the strip one day and roam
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

          Comment


          • #20
            Thanks a lot people.......sincerely appreciated

            We booked the Mirage, just felt the strip location with it being out 1st time swayed it.

            Gonna hit Wet Republic, not too sure if we do saturday or sunday so any ideas?

            RKVY99......thanks for the heads up, we're in SF 31st Jul - 3rd Aug staying at the Nikko on Union Square but I have no idea on what goes on in SF around that area???

            Cheers

            Comment


            • #21
              since oure at mirage make sure you hit up bare at the mirage on whatever day you dont go to wet republic
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • #22
                Cool, will do.........when in Rome as they say :-)

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                Working...
                X