• Show
Clear All

• Vegas 101:

Don't buy club "VIP" passes from street walkers on the strip
    Appreciate Vegas
    Next Trip 4/26!

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
    Don't buy club "VIP" passes from street walkers on the strip
    LMFAO just do a search on key words "vip pass rip off" on the forums and see how many hits you get

Comment

Vegas 101:

Never leave a stripper a "security" deposit thinking she will come back with you

Note* not from personal experience
      Appreciate Vegas
      Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Note -- don't spend an hour talking to strippers at a strip club.
        TR from most-recent trip:

My TR from LDW '09:

I II III IV

Comment

The Security Staff at the Bellagio frowns upon people jumping into the Fountains during the shows
          ________
          Nymphets
          Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:39 AM.
          "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

Never tip your cocktail waitress as soon as you are seating for bottle service. You will never see her again
            Appreciate Vegas
            Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Never buy sushi when it is on sale.

Comment

Oh yeah and always make a mental note of where your personal items are in the presence of a working girl, especially your new iPhone 4.

Comment

Blahahahaha!!! Love this thread. More, more, more please!!!

Comment

Don't actively pursue the purchase of weed by telling the cab driver, sure - let's go meet your brother in Henderson...

-- That one was not my doing but I was in the cab and hey his brother ended up NOT being a cop so I guess things worked out, right?

Don't take out everything in minibar to store your leftovers only to see a $520 minibar charge come checkout. They don't care you put it back.

Comment

Originally posted by BSM View Post
                      The Security Staff at the Bellagio frowns upon people jumping into the Fountains during the shows
                      hahahahaha that's definately a DO!

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                      Never tip your cocktail waitress as soon as you are seating for bottle service. You will never see her again
                      lol i thought about it when i got bottle service and i told her to keep it open even tho we didn't order anything else the rest of the night.
                      2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
                      Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
                      (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

great thread!
                        Vegas is my second home

Facebook Profile

Comment

when taking your drunk pals back to the hotel in a cab, encourage them to never puke in the cab. They have the right to charge you $100-150 for "damages."

Comment

always try the 20 dollar handshake when checking into your hotel, chances are it will be worth every penny.
                            Appreciate Vegas
                            Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Establish a threshold for wins and losses at gambling and walk away when you reach them.
                              TR from most-recent trip:

My TR from LDW '09:

I II III IV

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X