• Show
Clear All

• IRockNvegas
    started a topic Vegas 101:

Vegas 101:

Don't buy club "VIP" passes from street walkers on the strip

• tiktoktools
    replied
    We are playing the best game ever <a href="https://choicescheats.xyz/" target="_blank">Choices Cheats</a> you can have your own world here!

Leave a comment:

• Breeze
    replied
    Then you are one of the fortunate few, an anomaly.

I hope it works out!

Leave a comment:

• elle
    replied
    Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    You will not find your soulmate in Vegas.

The divorce rate is over 50% nationally.

What do you think it is in Vegas?

Fortunately, Elvis performs annulments as well.
    LOL. I actually met my boyfriend in Vegas. No drive-by wedding, but we've been together for over a year. It's always a bit strange explaining to people how we met...

Leave a comment:

• Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by asg View Post
    Do make sure the cab drivers know (or at least think) you've been there before when taking you from the airport. Tell them "no tunnel," "don't long haul me," "I'll pay you $20, you decide how much of it is your tip" or whatever is your favorite way to do it.
    Yup, cost me $35 my first trip. Second time around I knew better and it was $18.

Leave a comment:

• livingvicariously
    replied
    Originally posted by nel167 View Post
    Don't forget to eat especially when its 100 degrees outside and you've been drinking for 10 hours straight.

oops .... ..... LDW 2010, had some chicken fingers at Wet around noon saturday, and next solid food I had was 8am Monday at Burger King in McCarran!

Leave a comment:

• ChiTownChik
    replied
    Do NOT blow $700 on Roulette because you hit black for $100 one time and you just know it's gonna hit again! Nope...not good...

Leave a comment:

• ChiTownChik
    replied
    Learn (preferably before you leave) where the nearest hospitals are and possibly get phone numbers because one of ur REALLY drunk travel buddies may end up there (once or twice)!

Leave a comment:

• asg
    replied
    Do make sure the cab drivers know (or at least think) you've been there before when taking you from the airport. Tell them "no tunnel," "don't long haul me," "I'll pay you $20, you decide how much of it is your tip" or whatever is your favorite way to do it.

Leave a comment:

• asg
    replied
    Originally posted by nel167 View Post
    Don't forget to drink water especially when its 100 degrees outside and you've been drinking for 10 hours straight.
    fyp

Leave a comment:

• nel167
    replied
    Don't forget to eat especially when its 100 degrees outside and you've been drinking for 10 hours straight.

Leave a comment:

• anonanon
    replied
    Don't think the limo driver can't hear what your doing in the backseat......

Leave a comment:

• YellowandNavy
    replied
    If you are standing by the entrance of the club and highly nervous shady looking young fella comes by and says ''are you guys trying to get into the club, I can help?''. Tell him ''I am good my man''.

Otherwise they will take your money and promise you that you will be in shortly guess what you will never see him again.

Especially if you been to JC forums you better not fall for this trick.

Leave a comment:

• nel167
    replied
    It's never a good idea to go gambling when your blackout drunk from too much patron at the club. You wind up waking up in strange places.

Leave a comment:

• anonanon
    replied
    Don't pawn your plane ticket...

Leave a comment:

Search

Collapse

Working...
X