Vegas 101:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
    always try the 20 dollar handshake when checking into your hotel, chances are it will be worth every penny.
    except at planet hollywood. has a 50% success rate cause they aren't allowed to take tips anymore
    2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
    Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
    (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

Never gamble while drunk or for free drinks. You will lose then lose more.

And like that time you had the bad case of beer goggles

You will be asking yourself in the morning
      "what have I done?"
      Appreciate Vegas
      Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by djvirulent View Post
        when taking your drunk pals back to the hotel in a cab, encourage them to never puke in the cab. They have the right to charge you $100-150 for "damages."
        ALWAYS keep a spare garbage bag handy!
        Mikey T
        Vegas legend
        Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

New position in Las Vegas PENDING

Socal Networks!
        Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

Comment

Don't let your stupid friend (who may have been extremely drunk also) insist on bringing back some strippers for some super clean stripper fun(even though you told him so 800 times!) because they WILL want money, and they WILL not be tempted to call their 'stockbrokers'..... and if your mate trys to justify that it will be free and no hassles because he spent $700 on a certain girl... just knock him out to save the hassle.

note: no sex was had, no money was spent...long story guys.
          Looks like I'm coming back in SEPT '13!!

hit us up on facebook or my twitter

Comment

Lol there's always a over the top drunk friend who gets tricked into this @4am down stairs
            Appreciate Vegas
            Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

DO NOT try to hail a cab on the strip. Use the Taxi stations at the hotel, that's what they're there for.
              ________
              Outdoor lesbian
              Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:39 AM.
              "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

I like how this has become a 'what not to do in Vegas' thread.

Do not take your credit cards out with you, use cash.

Do not order the second bottle, you and your two buddies can't really drink that much without suffering liver and wallet failure.
                That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
                -Nassau

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                  Never tip your cocktail waitress as soon as you are seating for bottle service. You will never see her again
                  lol i thought about it when i got bottle service and i told her to keep it open even tho we didn't order anything else the rest of the night.[/QUOTE]

Actually how does that work with bottle service.... do you have to put a csrd down to hold the full amount or what... i was just going to pay cash for it .... how would that work, because im a big fan of leaving my cards back in the room. i get in major trouble if i dont lol

Comment

DO fill your plastic 7up bottle with vodka before going down to the pool
                    Appreciate Vegas
                    Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by TurboScooter View Post

Actually how does that work with bottle service.... do you have to put a csrd down to hold the full amount or what... i was just going to pay cash for it .... how would that work, because im a big fan of leaving my cards back in the room. i get in major trouble if i dont lol
                      Whether it's credit card, cash, or THE ULTIMATE - - CHARGE IT TO THE ROOM, you let them know before you sit down. For CC, They Pre-Auth your card for the amount of the bottle plus tip plus tax. If you're paying cash, just flash 'em the cash and usually they're cool.

Charging it to the room is the funnest, albeit most dangerous option.
                      ________
                      Kmart gift cards
                      Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:40 AM.
                      "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

cool so if i get bottle service, i can just pay them up front with the cash or just let them know im paying cash and they are cool with that... i mean if that is the case wouldnt people just drink their bottle and leave out on the huge tab ?? I would assume they would make you put a hold on a card or somethin

Comment

It differs from club to club, and especially the larger clubs where you have 3 to 4 people waiting on your table, plus security, plus other staff, I'm not sure how worried they are that you'll escape.

That being said, I've done BS where I paid cash and I just let 'em know I could cover it, and that was that.
                          ________
                          GLASS BUBBLERS
                          Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Also... standard bottle service in Vegas... do you get a 1/5 or is it that wierd slightly larger size? Not a handle , but between the 1/5 and handle ??

Comment

When I did it they wanted cash or card upfront and they were litre bottles.
                              That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                              -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                              -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
                              -Nassau

Comment

Reminds me of a Vegas 101 note

DO check the size of the bottle - don't accept a 750ml when you paid for a 1L. Most reputable clubs won't try to pull this kind of crap, but strip clubs, for example, might try it.
                                ________
                                Uggs
                                Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X