Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    My preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.

    I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
    Too bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!
    thanks for the offer. It's very cool, I had a lily pad last time. If you add me to facebook you can see pics of it etc.
    Aw man! I don't have facebook I think I'm about ready to give in and sign up but I've made it for like four years strong!!! Ahhh!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
      Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
      Originally posted by BCBunni View Post

      Too bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!
      thanks for the offer. It's very cool, I had a lily pad last time. If you add me to facebook you can see pics of it etc.
      Aw man! I don't have facebook I think I'm about ready to give in and sign up but I've made it for like four years strong!!! Ahhh!!
      ah well my trip video is here http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=4288

      so you might get an idea of how much fun we had with a lily pad. I can't stress enough how great it is to be next to the water, that is if you are the type who gets in the water.

      If you want to fastforward to the ebc part it's somewhere around 4:30.
      http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
        Sorry is that $500 for a daybed on Sunday or Saturday? I'm a little confused! Is a daybed better than a lilypad at EBC?
        The quotes were for Saturday. Sunday rates are higher because of Kaskade sunday's. Lilipad is pretty much the samething as the daypad, but its in water and you can't eat at a Lilipad.

        Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
        My preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.

        I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
        Daypad = $500
        Lilipad = $750

        Comment


        • When I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.
          http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
            When I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.
            I guess they change the prices depending on demand vs. supply. They might even be changing 'em daily.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
              Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
              When I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.
              I guess they change the prices depending on demand vs. supply. They might even be changing 'em daily.
              well that sucks. I guess they realized that lily pads are cooler./
              http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

              Comment


              • Originally posted by smooches View Post
                Originally posted by royale View Post


                I hope they cleaned up the oil spill since then!!
                I think they're still trying to cap that sh*t off! LOL
                haha you know what was funny! I went to Surrender with Cole, and I was like hey oil spill girl was sitting right here wasnt she LOL

                We were J/kin.. its funny that how we remember our members

                Comment


                • Another great thing about EBC is their water is temp controlled.

                  Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
                  http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                    Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
                    Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by royale View Post
                      Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                      Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
                      Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...
                      oh, the big pool.
                      http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                      Comment


                      • Can someone list the different options for bottle service/table minimums (daybeds, lily pads, cabanas, etc) and prices if you can estimate off hand? I am likely going to go to EBC on Sunday August 8 with a group of 3 or 4 and I'm trying to decide what to do.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                          Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
                          Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...
                          oh, the big pool.
                          I remember someone told me the little pool is salted water, and temp is controlled. I could be wrong, but I never been in it cold.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                            Originally posted by royale View Post
                            Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                            Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
                            Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...
                            oh, the big pool.
                            Hey I check out your youtube vids, what day of the week were you at EBC? Honestly looked empty to me.

                            Comment


                            • Friday. There were plenty of people, though the area is quite large. You want it fuller def. go sunday.
                              http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                              Comment


                              • Oh man after watching your vids I really really wanna go to EBC for the Saturday that I'll be there.. but I don't think some of the other people in my group have the funds to throw down for a lily pad on top of everything else we have planned.


                                Maybe next time...
                                1/3 of [TEAM VIP]


                                *******
                                DROP IT
                                *******

                                21st in VEGAS Aug '10
                                AOD Elite Assassins Trip 7/29-8/1
                                hAlloweenOD 10/28-11/1

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X