Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by somnambulated View Post
    Oh man after watching your vids I really really wanna go to EBC for the Saturday that I'll be there.. but I don't think some of the other people in my group have the funds to throw down for a lily pad on top of everything else we have planned.


    Maybe next time...
    You could just go at the regular price. EBC is such a large area you won't feel totally out of place without a pad or anything. Plenty of people didn't have a pad, maybe just one chair at most.

    Lots of ledges and areas to stake out a spot.
    http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
      Originally posted by VEGAS88 View Post
      Yeah, we are booked for Sunday at EBC. That's the price difference then.
      What did you end up getting and how much was it?
      We booked a bottom floor cabana for Sunday 1st August for 1k
      We're back! Round 2 July 13th-19th

      Comment


      • "This was a sikk day! Decided to set pricing so everyone can come and have an amazing time you can rent a Beach Couch for $300 all day Fri thru Mon and it includes cover and credit for $300 in F&B! Tell your friends to email me for the best hookup deal in Vegas Party Scene. I WANT TO PUT TO REST THE RUMORS WE ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! Pric...ing starts and is limited at $300 for normal size daybed, $500 Huge Daybed with Safe built in, $300 for Lily Pad (Daybed in Water), Cabana for only 1k, Bungalows with private bathrooms,shower, jacuzzi and 2 daybeds start at 3k! These prices include free cover and F&B credit for full amount paid the real estate is FREE! Yes the pricing goes up, no i dont sell everything at these prices, but i may sell up to 25% of inventory at these prices! [email protected] lets have some fun this summer.See More"


        just posted on Dave Pappas Facebook page
        call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
        Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
        "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
        "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
          "This was a sikk day! Decided to set pricing so everyone can come and have an amazing time you can rent a Beach Couch for $300 all day Fri thru Mon and it includes cover and credit for $300 in F&B! Tell your friends to email me for the best hookup deal in Vegas Party Scene. I WANT TO PUT TO REST THE RUMORS WE ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! Pric...ing starts and is limited at $300 for normal size daybed, $500 Huge Daybed with Safe built in, $300 for Lily Pad (Daybed in Water), Cabana for only 1k, Bungalows with private bathrooms,shower, jacuzzi and 2 daybeds start at 3k! These prices include free cover and F&B credit for full amount paid the real estate is FREE! Yes the pricing goes up, no i dont sell everything at these prices, but i may sell up to 25% of inventory at these prices! [email protected] lets have some fun this summer.See More"


          just posted on Dave Pappas Facebook page
          Thanks for the heads up Nicole! I'm gonna e-mail Dave right now and see if he can hook me up

          EDIT:

          Do you know if he meant for it to be for this coming weekend only?
          Last edited by IndianDude; 07-14-2010, 11:36 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
            "This was a sikk day! Decided to set pricing so everyone can come and have an amazing time you can rent a Beach Couch for $300 all day Fri thru Mon and it includes cover and credit for $300 in F&B! Tell your friends to email me for the best hookup deal in Vegas Party Scene. I WANT TO PUT TO REST THE RUMORS WE ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! Pric...ing starts and is limited at $300 for normal size daybed, $500 Huge Daybed with Safe built in, $300 for Lily Pad (Daybed in Water), Cabana for only 1k, Bungalows with private bathrooms,shower, jacuzzi and 2 daybeds start at 3k! These prices include free cover and F&B credit for full amount paid the real estate is FREE! Yes the pricing goes up, no i dont sell everything at these prices, but i may sell up to 25% of inventory at these prices! [email protected] lets have some fun this summer.See More"


            just posted on Dave Pappas Facebook page
            Holy crap that's practically theft.

            August crew needs to act on this asap.
            Last edited by tombrokaw; 07-14-2010, 11:50 PM.
            http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

            Comment


            • Yea, that sounds really good. Thanks Nicole.
              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

              Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

              Comment


              • Thats a pretty good steal. You can run $300 up amongst 4 people EASILY.

                Comment


                • Dude I can almost drink 300 by myself.
                  http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                    Dude I can almost drink 300 by myself.
                    That's what I was thinking!! $300 won't last long!
                    Should we plan something? I wanted to go to EBC on Sunday but it's 50/50 right now, depends if we can get up!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
                      Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                      Dude I can almost drink 300 by myself.
                      That's what I was thinking!! $300 won't last long!
                      Should we plan something? I wanted to go to EBC on Sunday but it's 50/50 right now, depends if we can get up!!
                      Sunday is the sickest day for sure. Kaskade usually spins then. So it's packed.

                      But the prices are usually commensurately higher. I emailed dave to ask what the prices are for those dates. See what he says.
                      http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                      Comment


                      • Dave quoted me $500 for a lilipad that Sunday.
                        Didn't someone mention Kaskade won't be there that Sunday though?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
                          Dave quoted me $500 for a lilipad that Sunday.
                          Didn't someone mention Kaskade won't be there that Sunday though?
                          when did he do that? before his great deals post or... anyway 500 is a really good deal for a sunday. It isn't that much money either once you have 4+ people.
                          http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                          Comment


                          • It was exactly 10 days ago so yeah before this new post/deal thing.
                            I'm up for it if Kaskade will be there!! How can we find out for sure?

                            Comment


                            • according to his website he will be there aug 29.
                              http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                              Comment


                              • YAY!!! Harpo wasn't feeling EBC so I'll have to talk to her about it! I'm sure we can crawl out of bed and be there at 11 am...

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X