Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
Crazy Halloween TR
Collapse
X
-
haha it will turn you into the incredible hulk and make random people run and hide from you in the corner after you yell @ them for no apparent reason...at least this is what it did to me on Halloween as well
Vegas: May 2 - May 5
Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
5/2 - Vanity
5/3 - XS
5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown
Comment
-
Yeah i cant drink more than 2 of them. After a while it just doesnt taste good anymore.Originally posted by pcket5s View Posthaha I honestly don't remember... It could have.... but I think I was drunk enough to not notice/care.....GO BIG OR GO HOME
Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
Staying in Planet Hollywood
2/4 - TBD
2/5 -TBD
2/6 - TBD
Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010
Comment
-
well that would've been cool to you should've just went for it.. it would've been a bonding experience that we could relate together on lolOriginally posted by pcket5s View Posthaha if I didn't b*tch out and leave an hour before everyone else I would have been.. I was def on the virge and ended up like sunfire on the way home from the palms..Last edited by SunFire; 11-10-2009, 10:36 AM.I Survived Vegas
Comment
-
hahaha no i def had the same experience as you... although I didn't pass out in the cab. I don't remember the cab ride home or the walk to the room.... if I stayed longer I woulda got the dnix wheelchair escort to the front of the cab line...Probably belligerently yelling "We don't do lines"Originally posted by SunFire View Postwell that would've been cool to you should've just went for it.. it would've been a bonding experience that we could relate together on lolVegas: May 2 - May 5
Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
5/2 - Vanity
5/3 - XS
5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown
Comment
-
Guest -
I was booking my ticket until i saw House music.Originally posted by royale View PostWell as far as I know, I m inviting some people from the Socal area
I doubt anyone wants to fly out here for a kick back of boozing at my condo. I will have loud "House" music playing thougH
GO BIG OR GO HOME
Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
Staying in Planet Hollywood
2/4 - TBD
2/5 -TBD
2/6 - TBD
Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment