Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LovesVegas18888
    started a topic Crazy Halloween TR

    Crazy Halloween TR

    ..........
    Last edited by LovesVegas18888; 03-08-2010, 05:59 PM.

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    I'll do my best to be a good stand in for Wishin! And get your mind out of that place Cisco, you're only gonna be disappointed. Not after I read about her pointsystem

    though I kind of want to start one now, but I'd end up with 0 at the end of the trip.
    In that case.. do you have a naughty police officer outfit?

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    I'll do my best to be a good stand in for Wishin! And get your mind out of that place Cisco, you're only gonna be disappointed. Not after I read about her pointsystem

    though I kind of want to start one now, but I'd end up with 0 at the end of the trip.
    0? London_UK and Marrc will be disappointed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    LOL "my" point system.. created by Cisco
    Hey your the one that texted me it and asked me to out in on the site for you

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Hahaha her point system is pretty crazy!

    Good thing in just going there to party with you guys!!! No point system or need for it with me! It's all about having a good fucking time with my fellow JCers!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    lmao!!!! Loves and Aria partying together for NYE..... and visiting a sex shop! This trip is going to get very very interesting!!!I'll do my best!!!
    I'll do my best to be a good stand in for Wishin! And get your mind out of that place Cisco, you're only gonna be disappointed. Not after I read about her pointsystem

    though I kind of want to start one now, but I'd end up with 0 at the end of the trip.

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    You should bring em for NYE!
    I've decided that I'm going to bring the paddle with me on every vegas trip from now on. But I won't be in vegas for NYE, I'll be in nyc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by wishiniwasinvegas View Post
    In the pic of the infamous paddle, you can barely see the cuffs with mine and SunFire's hands in them. He was the only one I was cuffed to that night... wow. That's sad now that I think about it. They didn't get used in my room that night.
    You should bring em for NYE!

    Originally posted by aria View Post
    Your trip sounds like so much fun. I'm going to have to put visiting a Las Vegas sex shop on my list for things to do in December
    Better yet things to do over NYE since we wont have any pool parties to hit up during the day!

    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    definitely.. you'll have to ask Wishin for her recommendations on what to purchase hahha
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    "my first anal beads" ahahahahahahha
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    Everyone's gotta grow up sometime
    lmao!!!! Loves and Aria partying together for NYE..... and visiting a sex shop! This trip is going to get very very interesting!!!

    Originally posted by royale View Post
    lol'z.. lets cross our fingers and let Cisco find out for us
    I'll do my best!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Originally posted by IndyColtsGal View Post
    Hilarious thread sounds like a greeat trip. Hey Wishen with your love of driving and race cars and your blonde hair you remind me of Sarah Fisher. LOL. Do you like IRL races? If you haven't made it to the Indy 500 you have to etleast once in your life it's a 3 day party you'd love.

    I've been to an Indy race in St. Petersburg before, and it was driving me nuts I wanted to drive one so bad!! It was an absolute blast and so kick ass that the course goes throughout the downtown area.

    Leave a comment:


  • IndyColtsGal
    replied
    Hilarious thread sounds like a greeat trip. Hey Wishen with your love of driving and race cars and your blonde hair you remind me of Sarah Fisher. LOL. Do you like IRL races? If you haven't made it to the Indy 500 you have to etleast once in your life it's a 3 day party you'd love.

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    i like private parties in vegas ; )
    Who doesn't?...

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    i like private parties in vegas ; )

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    Yeah Drew's a sweetie
    He could come to our private party...

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    you too BV... even after you had me delete the evidence!
    Aaaah - you say the sweetest things!

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    you too BV... even after you had me delete the evidence!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X