Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I just think Sydney is a very classy girl.. I respect her thats all.
    He 'respects' her...but he gets off on your TRs Loves...so that's ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    don't worry loves, i appreciate you and your reports

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I just think Sydney is a very classy girl.. I respect her thats all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I m not saying anything

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Sydney is a classy girl
    Getting a dig in there are you Royale??

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Sydney is a classy girl

    Leave a comment:


  • sydneygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
    That's not what I hear
    Haha. What i mean is i dont post it on the internet

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
    Yeah but it will be a let down. I dont share like these girls.
    That's not what I hear

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
    Yeah but it will be a let down. I dont share like these girls.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • sydneygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Well thats a great teaser!
    Yeah but it will be a let down. I dont share like these girls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Well thats a great teaser!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
    wow girls this TR is hilarious, so many details i had forgotten about
    planning on starting mine soon, 3 week TR seems like a massive effort at the moment! Waiting for my friend to add photos from nights out in mex to add to my report as well.
    I knew were missing some important details about the beer wench...

    Leave a comment:


  • sydneygirl
    replied
    wow girls this TR is hilarious, so many details i had forgotten about
    planning on starting mine soon, 3 week TR seems like a massive effort at the moment! Waiting for my friend to add photos from nights out in mex to add to my report as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • 30sclubguy
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    Wishin and I are planning a vacation a month... most of the time to Vegas
    I hear Vegas is going to be crazy fun Feb 1st-4th!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Yes, the go go dancer would be quite upset
    Yes she is.. shes going to be doing all the cleaning up

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X