Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    hahaha good one guys!Its definitely going to be off the hook...just dont break the lava lamp
    Yes, the go go dancer would be quite upset

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    hahaha good one guys!Its definitely going to be off the hook...just dont break the lava lamp

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    I was booking my ticket until i saw House music.
    I'm booking my ticket because I saw the house music

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
    I see royale's party going something like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NdAUnnU9Ac
    The Pie and Punch part? Or after the Beastie Boys get there? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BarrelO
    replied
    I see royale's party going something like this:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NdAUnnU9Ac[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Well as far as I know, I m inviting some people from the Socal area I doubt anyone wants to fly out here for a kick back of boozing at my condo. I will have loud "House" music playing thougH
    I was booking my ticket until i saw House music.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    When is it? Are we all invited?
    Well as far as I know, I m inviting some people from the Socal area I doubt anyone wants to fly out here for a kick back of boozing at my condo. I will have loud "House" music playing thougH

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Uejjap, I need to hire you to bartend my house warming party
    When is it? Are we all invited?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Uejjap, I need to hire you to bartend my house warming party

    Leave a comment:


  • pcket5s
    replied
    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    well that would've been cool to you should've just went for it.. it would've been a bonding experience that we could relate together on lol
    hahaha no i def had the same experience as you... although I didn't pass out in the cab. I don't remember the cab ride home or the walk to the room.... if I stayed longer I woulda got the dnix wheelchair escort to the front of the cab line...Probably belligerently yelling "We don't do lines"

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by pcket5s View Post
    haha if I didn't b*tch out and leave an hour before everyone else I would have been.. I was def on the virge and ended up like sunfire on the way home from the palms..
    well that would've been cool to you should've just went for it.. it would've been a bonding experience that we could relate together on lol
    Last edited by SunFire; 11-10-2009, 10:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • works2r
    replied
    hyptweez and teh henny.. that might be ok

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Hypnotic and Alize. 50/50. Personally after a while it just gets too sweet or tart or something.
    It's more like hypnotic and hennessy... and no it's just awesomeness

    Leave a comment:


  • pcket5s
    replied
    haha if I didn't b*tch out and leave an hour before everyone else I would have been.. I was def on the virge and ended up like sunfire on the way home from the palms..

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by pcket5s View Post
    haha I honestly don't remember... It could have.... but I think I was drunk enough to not notice/care.....
    Yeah i cant drink more than 2 of them. After a while it just doesnt taste good anymore.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X