Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I see royale's party going something like this:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NdAUnnU9Ac[/ame]
    The only winning move is not to play.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
      I see royale's party going something like this:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NdAUnnU9Ac
      The Pie and Punch part? Or after the Beastie Boys get there? lol
      GO BIG OR GO HOME

      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
      Staying in Planet Hollywood
      2/4 - TBD
      2/5 -TBD
      2/6 - TBD

      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
        I was booking my ticket until i saw House music.
        I'm booking my ticket because I saw the house music
        I Survived Vegas

        Comment


        • hahaha good one guys!Its definitely going to be off the hook...just dont break the lava lamp

          Comment


          • Originally posted by royale View Post
            hahaha good one guys!Its definitely going to be off the hook...just dont break the lava lamp
            Yes, the go go dancer would be quite upset
            GO BIG OR GO HOME

            Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
            Staying in Planet Hollywood
            2/4 - TBD
            2/5 -TBD
            2/6 - TBD

            Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
              Yes, the go go dancer would be quite upset
              Yes she is.. shes going to be doing all the cleaning up

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                Wishin and I are planning a vacation a month... most of the time to Vegas
                I hear Vegas is going to be crazy fun Feb 1st-4th!

                Comment


                • wow girls this TR is hilarious, so many details i had forgotten about
                  planning on starting mine soon, 3 week TR seems like a massive effort at the moment! Waiting for my friend to add photos from nights out in mex to add to my report as well.
                  Chillin's #3 fan

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
                    wow girls this TR is hilarious, so many details i had forgotten about
                    planning on starting mine soon, 3 week TR seems like a massive effort at the moment! Waiting for my friend to add photos from nights out in mex to add to my report as well.
                    I knew were missing some important details about the beer wench...

                    Comment


                    • Well thats a great teaser!
                      GO BIG OR GO HOME

                      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                      Staying in Planet Hollywood
                      2/4 - TBD
                      2/5 -TBD
                      2/6 - TBD

                      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                        Well thats a great teaser!
                        Yeah but it will be a let down. I dont share like these girls.
                        Chillin's #3 fan

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
                          Yeah but it will be a let down. I dont share like these girls.
                          hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
                            Yeah but it will be a let down. I dont share like these girls.
                            That's not what I hear
                            Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                            And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                            http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
                              That's not what I hear
                              Haha. What i mean is i dont post it on the internet
                              Chillin's #3 fan

                              Comment


                              • Sydney is a classy girl

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X