Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    I think I'm going to start to just drink vodka on the rocks.. I don't want to waste my time with mixers
    A girl after my own heart, lol
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • hyptweezy and red alize? lol

      i didnt even know there was a name for that, hahaha

      Comment


      • haha it will turn you into the incredible hulk and make random people run and hide from you in the corner after you yell @ them for no apparent reason...at least this is what it did to me on Halloween as well
        Vegas: May 2 - May 5
        Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
        5/2 - Vanity
        5/3 - XS
        5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

        Comment


        • it doesnt make me crazy, but doesnt it get a bit sweet-ish almost like candy after a couple?

          not that what i drink is any better persay, but still lol

          Comment


          • haha I honestly don't remember... It could have.... but I think I was drunk enough to not notice/care.....
            Vegas: May 2 - May 5
            Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
            5/2 - Vanity
            5/3 - XS
            5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pcket5s View Post
              haha I honestly don't remember... It could have.... but I think I was drunk enough to not notice/care.....
              Yeah i cant drink more than 2 of them. After a while it just doesnt taste good anymore.
              GO BIG OR GO HOME

              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
              Staying in Planet Hollywood
              2/4 - TBD
              2/5 -TBD
              2/6 - TBD

              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

              Comment


              • haha if I didn't b*tch out and leave an hour before everyone else I would have been.. I was def on the virge and ended up like sunfire on the way home from the palms..
                Vegas: May 2 - May 5
                Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
                5/2 - Vanity
                5/3 - XS
                5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                  Hypnotic and Alize. 50/50. Personally after a while it just gets too sweet or tart or something.
                  It's more like hypnotic and hennessy... and no it's just awesomeness
                  I Survived Vegas

                  Comment


                  • hyptweez and teh henny.. that might be ok

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pcket5s View Post
                      haha if I didn't b*tch out and leave an hour before everyone else I would have been.. I was def on the virge and ended up like sunfire on the way home from the palms..
                      well that would've been cool to you should've just went for it.. it would've been a bonding experience that we could relate together on lol
                      Last edited by SunFire; 11-10-2009, 10:36 AM.
                      I Survived Vegas

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                        well that would've been cool to you should've just went for it.. it would've been a bonding experience that we could relate together on lol
                        hahaha no i def had the same experience as you... although I didn't pass out in the cab. I don't remember the cab ride home or the walk to the room.... if I stayed longer I woulda got the dnix wheelchair escort to the front of the cab line...Probably belligerently yelling "We don't do lines"
                        Vegas: May 2 - May 5
                        Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
                        5/2 - Vanity
                        5/3 - XS
                        5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

                        Comment


                        • Uejjap, I need to hire you to bartend my house warming party

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by royale View Post
                            Uejjap, I need to hire you to bartend my house warming party
                            When is it? Are we all invited?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              When is it? Are we all invited?
                              Well as far as I know, I m inviting some people from the Socal area I doubt anyone wants to fly out here for a kick back of boozing at my condo. I will have loud "House" music playing thougH

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                                Well as far as I know, I m inviting some people from the Socal area I doubt anyone wants to fly out here for a kick back of boozing at my condo. I will have loud "House" music playing thougH
                                I was booking my ticket until i saw House music.
                                GO BIG OR GO HOME

                                Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                                Staying in Planet Hollywood
                                2/4 - TBD
                                2/5 -TBD
                                2/6 - TBD

                                Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X