Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • im beginning to wonder if i should write my TR LOL

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
      lol that's so crazy! Makes for a good story though! at least you have some sort of coherent memory! Where did you go Thursday?
      We went to Tao, my friend's bro got us in after a mix-up at the door haha. 2 of the guys in our group were wearing t-shirts for the 80's nights thing but a local girl in our group got us in by talking up the chain and ending up at the manager LOL. Bought a round of AMFs for our group and then 1 or maybe 2 AMFs later I blacked out

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
        well thats because EVERYONE in socal has a vagina
        No offense, but f*** you. LOL!
        Originally posted by royale View Post
        +1 I wish I can say something in self defense..but I have to agree with you
        Royale might agree that he has a vag, but let the record show that I have a penis, not a vagina. That is all.
        Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
        Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
        Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
        Facebook Twitter
        Originally posted by Moezilla
        Bring on the man meat!!!!
        Originally posted by Matt
        I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

        Comment


        • Nice TR by the way!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
          Facebook Twitter
          Originally posted by Moezilla
          Bring on the man meat!!!!
          Originally posted by Matt
          I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

          Comment


          • lol, i don't have enough cool experiences for a TR, just a couple of highlights

            Comment


            • I didn't know you posted a thread already!!!! I got to get some reading on!
              ChasKrew & KrewChas
              May 19th - 23rd
              MGM Sig.

              Lemme Smang it Giiiirl

              Comment


              • i can remember everything..... after thursday night. i made it a point to control my drinking so i didn't waste my time there but it was too late. losing my phone + drinking so heavily first night really killed my stamina haha. whole day friday was recovery time and saturday night i was still feeling it

                Comment


                • i can't imagine hearing loud engines roaring down a drag strip being very good especially with a pounding headache

                  Comment


                  • if this is a 5 star ... let me finish writing up my 6 star with pictures

                    Comment


                    • Why in the hell were you at a drag strip? lol
                      GO BIG OR GO HOME

                      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                      Staying in Planet Hollywood
                      2/4 - TBD
                      2/5 -TBD
                      2/6 - TBD

                      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                      Comment


                      • The NHRA race was in Vegas that weekend. That's what I'm into, cars and racing. So I went and invited her to go with me. I told her she didn't have to go, but she went anyways. That's love.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                          Sunday the 1st.......

                          So I wake up in the morning with my man friend .. he was leaving that day so he headed out to go meet his friend. I started getting ready to go meet Wishin, pretty sad it was our last night. So I get over to her hotel and we decide to go to lunch. We decided to go to sushi samba for lunch (which was pretty good and their drinks are really good!! )We get to Sushi Samba and are sitting there when we see Sunfire and his girlfriend!!! I wave and say "hey!!!" and sunfire looks at me like "who the hell is that girl and why is she waving at me" and then says "oooooooooooooooh! HEY!" so they both join us and we all have lunch together.. it was great!! so they leave to go catch their flight and do some last minute sight seeing. We go back to her room and I text SydneyGirl to see where she is.. she hasn't eaten lunch yet so we decide to meet her at Margaritaville. We get big margaritas as well as some dessert! the margaritas really weren't that great.. I've had better! So we decide to go to the mall so I can get a new dresss and by the time we were done it was time to get ready for the night. Works2r came over to her room for a little while and chilled with us while we relaxed and just talked about our days so far. So he leaves and her and I get ready and drink. SydneyGirl comes over and we all drink in the room before going out....



                          works2r, wishin, sydneygirl, me

                          So we get a cab to bellagio and are on our way to bank. We call Works2r and he grabs us outside.. we didn't even have to wait in the friggin outrageously long line.. he was a life saver and amazing!!! we get inside they were sitting at the tables where there was a great view of the dance floor. We get some drinks in hand and just spend the whole night dancing and having a great time. it's not too packed until a famous football player comes into the table next to us and then the place is friggin packed full. Wishin goes to meet her friend outside and never came back! So we are all there still dancing and I have no idea where this girl has gone.. I leave at around 4 am and am walking out in the lobby when I meet this two guys who tell me i should go to XS with them. So I hop into the car with them and we get to Wynn.. one of them goes to get into XS and see when its closing since it's 4:30 by now. Th other guy walks me to Wishin's room so i can see if she is there and what happened (she lost her phone the night before) and sydneygirl and her friend meet me in the lobby. I walk into wishin's room and she is fucking sleeping!! i try to wake her up but she was OUT of it. I guess she walked from the bellagio to palazzo in 6 inch heels with her friend wasted.. crazy girl!!!So we all leave and are headed out to XS when his friend tells us they aren't letting anyone else in.. I was like damn well then im going to crawl into her bed and go to sleep.. so everyone left and I crawled into bed with wishin.. she didnt even see me come in!!! I went to bed around 6 :30.. she woke up in the morning and didnt know who was in bed with her!!! hahahha.
                          I wish we could have check out XS. Bank was really cool but I wasn't really liking the music they played too much. It had a pretty cool crowd though... works2r definitely pulled through for us on Sunday though, it was a great night!!!!
                          you girls look hot! Wishin, I love your shoes. I can't believe you walked from Bellagio to Palazzo in those.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                            Good to know you have a penis!!! hahah and thx!
                            better be careful she might ask you for a pic of it
                            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                            Comment


                            • Oh god.. here we go with the "can I borrow your dress girlfriend!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                                nothing wrong with pictures!!
                                Yea but we established it wasn't only pictures....
                                I Survived Vegas

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X