Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by royale View Post
    Don't run into that problem out here in Socal I just heard its more prevalent in Vegas...
    So your saying that the sex changes in So Cal are so good that not even YOU can tell???
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
      So your saying that the sex changes in So Cal are so good that not even YOU can tell???
      hahah no, I m just saying when I play doctor with a girl out here, everything checks out well

      I m too scared to try in Vegas...all kind of freaks fly in from all over the place

      Comment


      • Originally posted by royale View Post
        hahah no, I m just saying when I play doctor with a girl out here, everything checks out well

        I m too scared to try in Vegas...all kind of freaks fly in from all over the place
        well thats because EVERYONE in socal has a vagina
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
          well thats because EVERYONE in socal has a vagina
          +1 I wish I can say something in self defense..but I have to agree with you

          Comment


          • man, your trip sounds awesome. was hoping to meet up with some jc'ers but maybe next time. i went on halloween weekend but i lost my iphone the first night i went cuz i got wasted lol. halloween night was a blast though

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nifty View Post
              man, your trip sounds awesome. was hoping to meet up with some jc'ers but maybe next time. i went on halloween weekend but i lost my iphone the first night i went cuz i got wasted lol. halloween night was a blast though
              lets go post a TR!!
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • yeah, losing your phone sucks, you gotta set a schedule and places to meet lol. shoulda taken it easy on thursday right after my flight and barely eating anything instead of getting wasted. my last coherent memory in the venetian was a hotel employee helping me get to a taxi when i just sat at a slot machine dazed haha

                without my phone i couldn't find anyone in my group so i just prayed that nothing happened and we all ended up safe int he end

                Comment


                • I have a feeling in May, I will intentional loose my phone
                  Blackout Artist
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                    If you lose your phone we'll hunt you down =-)
                    wont be hard just look for wheelchairs or check his bed
                    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                    Comment


                    • Since AOD isn't going to be on a holiday weekend, I m sure we will find our way into places. I will just give you a heads up of where we are at D.. if you invite us, then we will go I will also try to make the meet & greet.... unlike the last time. As long as it not RIGHT after the a pool party.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                        wont be hard just look for wheelchairs or check his bed
                        Speaking of.... I saw 5 guys in wheelchairs cruising around the strip drinking beer. they definitely were NOT handicap and it was during the day..lol


                        Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                        28th- Tao
                        29th- ?
                        30th- XS
                        31st- Tryst

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                          Speaking of.... I saw 5 guys in wheelchairs cruising around the strip drinking beer. they definitely were NOT handicap and it was during the day..lol
                          I think as you book your hotel if you mention "dnix special" they throw them in the room for free.
                          Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                          Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                            Speaking of.... I saw 5 guys in wheelchairs cruising around the strip drinking beer. they definitely were NOT handicap and it was during the day..lol
                            so you probabaly ran into other members and didnt even know it
                            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                            Comment


                            • lmao I know.. I should have asked if they were forum members!


                              Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                              28th- Tao
                              29th- ?
                              30th- XS
                              31st- Tryst

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                                so you probabaly ran into other members and didnt even know it
                                That is why we really need to get some ad space on the wheel chairs.
                                Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                                Official Kilt chaser

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X