Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    which would be............? lol
    BarrelO!!!!!!
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

    Comment


    • Originally posted by uejjap
      hahahaha ... I will most certainly be referring to you as B.O.
      Oh that's just so much better! and shorter too!
      I Survived Vegas

      Comment


      • I hate all of you.
        The only winning move is not to play.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
          I hate all of you.
          And here I thought you just hated me.
          Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

          Official Kilt chaser

          Comment


          • Originally posted by uejjap
            Does that mean you would be calling me "Huge Jap" in Vegas??? LOL!!
            haha dude when I saw your profile.. I was like whos this whitey adding me on myspace. I was expecting AZN!

            Comment


            • uejjap is white?!?!?
              The only winning move is not to play.

              Comment


              • wait wait wait I thuoght he was brown
                I Survived Vegas

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
                  Anyone who addresses me as BarrelO in real life will be beaten savagely.
                  pfft, even your avatar's laughing at you.
                  Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                    your gonna have to post more than that if you want to out do aria's tr


                    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                    yeah and it wasnt even halloween when aria met the five food groups
                    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                    I haven't looked at Taco's or M & M the same way since.
                    Wow, I come back to read a TR and I'm mentioned three times? Wow.

                    I mean it was pretty epic, but damn - I didn't realize it was that good!

                    "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                    Killerfanatics

                    "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                    Nyceguy

                    "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                    Charles~

                    8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                    Comment


                    • And Halloween sounds like insanity. I LOVE that picture of the prisoner and the paddle. Epic.

                      "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

                      "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                      Nyceguy

                      "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

                      8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                      Comment


                      • Your trip sounds like so much fun. I'm going to have to put visiting a Las Vegas sex shop on my list for things to do in December

                        "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                        Killerfanatics

                        "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                        Nyceguy

                        "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                        Charles~

                        8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aria View Post
                          And Halloween sounds like insanity. I LOVE that picture of the prisoner and the paddle. Epic.
                          Yaay!! Thanks! lol I thought it was pretty hott...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                            definitely.. you'll have to ask Wishin for her recommendations on what to purchase hahha
                            Oh definitely! I can give recommendations of what to get for a good time fo sho... hahaha

                            Comment


                            • Ok, I'll go ahead and post day 1 of my TR... but I have to warn you guys... I'm very detailed because I want to remember every second of this incredible vacation, so excuse me for how long it is... that's what she said! hahaha Had to

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                                "my first anal beads" ahahahahahahha
                                Everyone's gotta grow up sometime

                                "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                                Killerfanatics

                                "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                                Nyceguy

                                "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                                Charles~

                                8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X