Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    you guys are so distracting I never get a chance

    i'm gonna try right now

    someone tell me how to add pics into the report I have no idea
    u just hit the lil picture button and copy in the url.... you u attach them as a thumbnail... go to thet advanced post
    Vegas: May 2 - May 5
    Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
    5/2 - Vanity
    5/3 - XS
    5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
      Ahhh say it again!!
      The guys are going to hate you if you start rubbing it in. lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by royale View Post
        Thats true.. mine just stays quiet, let me be a man until I f up
        mine stays quiet til were alone... and then she take the man pants puts them on and goes off... it's never pretty
        I Survived Vegas

        Comment


        • Dont worry..by AOD May Sunfire and I will have devised a plan to leave the hens to party with themselves, while we find some good action on the strip

          Comment


          • hahaha I gotta go do actual work and write a letter... sunfire the TR better be done by the time I get back!
            Vegas: May 2 - May 5
            Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
            5/2 - Vanity
            5/3 - XS
            5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

            Comment


            • Originally posted by royale View Post
              Dont worry..by AOD May Sunfire and I will have devised a plan to leave the hens to party with themselves, while we find some good action on the strip
              I can help with this, I had a friend named scott peterson and he just......................
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • ok fine you guys talked me into it... i'm gonna try to make it shorter this time too
                I Survived Vegas

                Comment


                • i'll be working on that now and I have a few pics i'll try to add them
                  I Survived Vegas

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                    I can help with this, I had a friend named scott peterson and he just......................
                    hahaha i used to live in Fresno ... the coincidence!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                      better be careful she might ask you for a pic of it
                      Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
                      nothing wrong with pictures!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                      Facebook Twitter
                      Originally posted by Moezilla
                      Bring on the man meat!!!!
                      Originally posted by Matt
                      I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by uejjap
                        Does that mean you would be calling me "Huge Jap" in Vegas??? LOL!!
                        Hey i'd do it even if royale didn't
                        I Survived Vegas

                        Comment


                        • I have all of you guys and girls listed in my phone under your screen names. And I am sure I will all call you by yoursecreen names in May. Except Uejjap....cause I don't know how I would say it.
                          Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                          Official Kilt chaser

                          Comment


                          • Anyone who addresses me as BarrelO in real life will be beaten savagely.
                            The only winning move is not to play.

                            Comment


                            • ambulance chaser
                              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                              Comment


                              • Well, there's the name I've been using for the past 28 years. It's worked out pretty well for me so far.
                                The only winning move is not to play.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X