Best steakhouse? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best steakhouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nakom99 View Post
    I know some guys are gonna laugh because the place is a creepy dump, but "The Steak House" at Circus Circus is the best on the strip by a long shot.

    It has 'old school' steak house appeal (not new age), and the food is out of this world.

    http://www.circuscircus.com/images/P...khouseMenu.pdf


    For the ladies and couples, Mon-a-mi Gabi at Paris is a great spot. Order the NY strip and then ask for it to be preapred whatever french style you like. If you order the 'french' steaks they pound them out flat.
    I've heard this about Circus Circus as well.
    That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
    -Charles~

    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
    -Kimball

    Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
    -Nassau

    Comment


    • There are so many good steakhouses in town, at the level we have to choose from here, they're all worthy of "the best" in some way. The prices are all relatively similar for the high image spots on the strip, so just go and try someplace new, i'm sure you'll have a good meal. SW and N9NE are both great spots, along with the top spots at pretty much every major hotel.
      ***** Sweet
      Senior Host - Podium Guy
      Daylight Beach Club - LIGHT Nightclub

      www.facebook.com/bsweetvegas
      www.twitter.com/bsweettweet

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nakom99 View Post
        I know some guys are gonna laugh because the place is a creepy dump, but "The Steak House" at Circus Circus is the best on the strip by a long shot.

        It has 'old school' steak house appeal (not new age), and the food is out of this world.

        http://www.circuscircus.com/images/P...khouseMenu.pdf


        For the ladies and couples, Mon-a-mi Gabi at Paris is a great spot. Order the NY strip and then ask for it to be preapred whatever french style you like. If you order the 'french' steaks they pound them out flat.
        +1 I totally agree, I love the Circus Circus steak house.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Nakom99 View Post
          I know some guys are gonna laugh because the place is a creepy dump, but "The Steak House" at Circus Circus is the best on the strip by a long shot.

          It has 'old school' steak house appeal (not new age), and the food is out of this world.

          http://www.circuscircus.com/images/P...khouseMenu.pdf


          For the ladies and couples, Mon-a-mi Gabi at Paris is a great spot. Order the NY strip and then ask for it to be preapred whatever french style you like. If you order the 'french' steaks they pound them out flat.
          +1 totally agree - was there in Feb and it was an excellent experience. It's definitely 'old school' inside, but it's very charming - and pretty small - so a reservation is a good idea.
          Upcoming Vegas Trips:
          mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

          Recent Trips:
          mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
          Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
          Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
          mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
          August Chill 2013
          January Calm 2014
          mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

          Comment


          • How is STK at Cosmo? I'm hearing good things about the atmosphere, but how's the food compared to say Del Frisco's (great food, so-so atmosphere) or N9Ne (great food, great atmosphere)?
            Vegas Trips to-date:
            November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
            March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
            April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
            June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
            June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

            "Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brett Stevens View Post
              How is STK at Cosmo? I'm hearing good things about the atmosphere, but how's the food compared to say Del Frisco's (great food, so-so atmosphere) or N9Ne (great food, great atmosphere)?
              I"m a huge fan of N9NE and have never not gone there on a Vegas trip. This time around I'm going to go to STK and SW instead of N9NE based on what some people I trust have told me.

              I know that probably doesn't help you much, but it sounds like you and I have similar tastes.

              Comment


              • I really liked Mon Ami Gabi at Paris. It's French so may not be what you're looking for but if you're lucky enough to get a table outside (which we did when we were there) you can get a great view of the Bellagio fountains while you eat.

                Comment


                • 9 Steakhouse at the Palms is phenomenal!!! I also get 25% off of your entire bill on Sundays thru Thursdays. If you would like me to book your reservation please contact me:

                  Janelle 702-622-5635
                  Janelle Bañaga
                  VIP Service Manager
                  Moon, Rain, Ghostbar, Palms Pool, and Ditch Fridays

                  Comment


                  • Went to two steak houses on my recent trip (just returned 3/26/11). Went to N9NE on Wednesday night great atmosphere, crowd and the dry aged poterhouse was awesome. On Friday nigh stayed close to the blackjack tables and ate at the steakhouse in Paris (cant remember name). Surely was not the vibe of the Palms and N9NE but the food was decent. Had the Dry aged porterhouse at both and N9NE was hands down the best and suprisingly the prices at both were similar.

                    Comment


                    • Steakhouse

                      Originally posted by JBanaga View Post
                      9 Steakhouse at the Palms is phenomenal!!! I also get 25% off of your entire bill on Sundays thru Thursdays. If you would like me to book your reservation please contact me:

                      Janelle 702-622-5635
                      I will be in Vegas twice in June with 2 different group( Family and friend)
                      Will definitely hit you up for the Steakhouse and nightclubs for the second group.
                      /Ulrik
                      1997: Sahara
                      2000: Excalubur
                      2004: Luxor
                      2004: NewYork-NewYork
                      2005: Imperial Palace
                      2007: Flamingo
                      2007: MGM
                      2008: HGVC @ Flamingo & HGVC @ Las Vegas Hilton
                      2009: HGVC @ Flamingo
                      2010: HGVC @ Flamingo & MGM & Mandalay

                      Comment


                      • Please let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
                        Janelle Banaga
                        702.622.5635
                        [email protected]
                        Janelle Bañaga
                        VIP Service Manager
                        Moon, Rain, Ghostbar, Palms Pool, and Ditch Fridays

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JBanaga View Post
                          Please let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
                          Janelle Banaga
                          702.622.5635
                          [email protected]
                          That's a pretty great deal. I've been trying to decide between Craft Steak, N9NE, and SW, but I might be a little biased now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
                            Originally posted by JBanaga View Post
                            Please let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
                            Janelle Banaga
                            702.622.5635
                            [email protected]
                            That's a pretty great deal. I've been trying to decide between Craft Steak, N9NE, and SW, but I might be a little biased now.
                            9 Steakhouse is AMAZING!!!! Keep me posted if I could help out sweetheart.

                            Janelle Banaga
                            [email protected]
                            702-622-5635
                            Janelle Bañaga
                            VIP Service Manager
                            Moon, Rain, Ghostbar, Palms Pool, and Ditch Fridays

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JBanaga View Post
                              Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
                              Originally posted by JBanaga View Post
                              Please let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
                              Janelle Banaga
                              702.622.5635
                              [email protected]
                              That's a pretty great deal. I've been trying to decide between Craft Steak, N9NE, and SW, but I might be a little biased now.
                              9 Steakhouse is AMAZING!!!! Keep me posted if I could help out sweetheart.

                              Janelle Banaga
                              [email protected]
                              702-622-5635
                              OHH, I will. I literally just started planning the trip this week for late July, so when it gets closer and I know more, I'll be in touch.

                              If I weren't planning this trip, then I wouldn't have found this awesome board... and I doubt the next guy would be nearly as informed. (We'd probably be eating McDonalds)

                              Comment


                              • My favorite is still Delmonico's at Venetian never disappoints.
                                other notables include Delfrisco's..Craftsteak at MGM and Charlie Palmer at the Four Seasons. Love steak coming from Chicago I guess its a given!!
                                Las Veags Trips:
                                2004 -SEMA , Wedding
                                2005-SEMA , July
                                2006-SEMA, BIG SMOKE
                                2007- Feb, June, RTDA
                                2008- MDW,B-Day, Bachelor Party ,RTDA
                                2009 - Bday, Sept
                                2010 -Didnt Make Vegas went to Atl City and New Orleans. instead
                                2011- MDW!!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X