Best steakhouse? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best steakhouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    We need Addrian to chime in here and give advice. She knows a lot about the restaurants on the strip.
    I say StripSteak is AMAZING at Mandalay.

    I just had a tasting of the entire menu LOL (not really kidding here) at STACK in the Mirage and it was Heaven too. I can definately tell you what to order here.

    Comment


    • #92
      My FAVORITE steak house is THE RANGE STEAKHOUSE inside Harrahs. Second level of the Harrah's with floor to ceiling glass windows... live piano player.. best food ive ever had in my LIFE!
      www.facebook.com/vegasreviewspot
      www.twitter.com/vegasreviewspot

      Comment


      • #93
        I would not recommend Del Frisco's. Was told good things, but service was not that good and steak was overcooked. Weird thing is my friends all loved it. Go figure.

        Comment


        • #94
          Del Friscos on Howard huges is great...

          Les Artiste inside Paris.. amazing..
          SW in Wynn....
          Switch in Encore.. all AMAZING..
          and oddly.. .. hugos cellar at the four Queens....
          Mikey T
          Vegas legend
          Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

          New position in Las Vegas PENDING



          Socal Networks!
          Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

          Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

          Comment


          • #95
            Best meal for me and my crew in Vegas was Emeril's' Delmonicos at the Venetian. we did the chef's table which gives you not only a great view of the kitchen as well as the restaurant but you have your own Somalier (sp?) as well as dedicated bar backs and constant attention. you dont have to do the pre-fixe meals and can order off the menu, but i would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a new dining experience. i believe it was a 7 or 8 course and we did the wine pairings with each course. that doesnt sound like a lot of food, but over the course of 3hrs we were all very full and content at the end. plus a lil buzzed from all the vino.....we walked away from there just under $200/head for 6 guys. tax/tip etc. included....so when you break it down not too bad for 8 glasses of wine each and 8 plates. we also ordered some other drinks inbetween so if you just stick to the menu and pairings it will be a bit cheaper..........

            on the flipside, if its just steaks you want go checkout Tom Colicchios CraftSteak at the MGM......definitely great steaks...

            Comment


            • #96
              House of Lords is the single most underrated steakhouse on the strip...Sahara. Moderately priced, and some of the best meat I've ever had

              Comment


              • #97
                I hate reading, but has nobody mentioned BRAND Steakhouse & Lounge at the Monte Carlo on here? Not just because I have a business relationship with The Light Group, I am VERY un-biased in fact, but that is a phenomenal restaurant where the prices for what you are getting can't be beat.

                Brand is absolutely amazing.

                I also really enjoy SW, and Botero was great all three times I had steak there.
                Sir Pearce - Marketing Director | Music Director | Resident DJ -- The Light Group

                facebook.com/pearcec | @sirpearce

                Comment


                • #98
                  we just got back and we had reservations at brand on nye. it was really good. the prime rib was excellent and the entire experience exuded luxury. i am a vegas first timer so my base is not vast but i would second the brand recommendation. all around a good classy meal.
                  NYE 2011
                  Hotel- Monte Carlo
                  Club- Haze (on NYE)

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by windycitylp View Post
                    we just got back and we had reservations at brand on nye. it was really good. the prime rib was excellent and the entire experience exuded luxury. i am a vegas first timer so my base is not vast but i would second the brand recommendation. all around a good classy meal.
                    That's awesome, I dj'ed at Diablo's on NYE, and actually had Brand for Dinner, but ate in the Lounge. We ended up closing upstairs where I was dj'ing earlier in the evening, and I hung out in Brand Lounge the rest of the night.

                    If you go back to Brand ask to see Chef Ilse, he is awesome, and always has a story to tell, tell him Pearce sent you, he is a friend of mine. Also, try the French Onion Soup. AMAZING!
                    Sir Pearce - Marketing Director | Music Director | Resident DJ -- The Light Group

                    facebook.com/pearcec | @sirpearce

                    Comment


                    • My only experience has been Gallaghers at NYNY. Been there twice and thought each time was wondurful! Heading out in a few weeks still undecided..?..? Thinking SW or N9NE...

                      Comment


                      • I just set a reservation for my trip in June at Del Frisco's. I've heard really good things (including the infamous "Best steak I've ever had in my life!" line) from a few friends that were recently in Vegas.

                        I've eaten before at N9ne and Craftsteak - both of which were really good and pretty cool, but I've got to give the edge to N9ne. Great steak, but an even cooler atmosphere - be perpared to open your wallets though.
                        Vegas Trips to-date:
                        November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
                        March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                        April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                        June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
                        June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

                        "Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brett Stevens View Post
                          I just set a reservation for my trip in June at Del Frisco's. I've heard really good things (including the infamous "Best steak I've ever had in my life!" line) from a few friends that were recently in Vegas.

                          I've eaten before at N9ne and Craftsteak - both of which were really good and pretty cool, but I've got to give the edge to N9ne. Great steak, but an even cooler atmosphere - be perpared to open your wallets though.
                          I was at the del frisco's in NY 2 weeks ago, Awesome vibe and excellent food !!!!
                          LV -- HERE WE COME

                          Comment


                          • A little off strip but a good experience is Capos they have a live Sinatra impersonator and its a good time.
                            <CITE>caposrestaurant.com </CITE>
                            Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

                            Comment


                            • I know some guys are gonna laugh because the place is a creepy dump, but "The Steak House" at Circus Circus is the best on the strip by a long shot.

                              It has 'old school' steak house appeal (not new age), and the food is out of this world.

                              http://www.circuscircus.com/images/P...khouseMenu.pdf


                              For the ladies and couples, Mon-a-mi Gabi at Paris is a great spot. Order the NY strip and then ask for it to be preapred whatever french style you like. If you order the 'french' steaks they pound them out flat.
                              Last edited by Nakom99; 03-10-2011, 10:14 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Your the second person to say this, there's obviously no shortage of "choice" cuts in Vegas
                                Appreciate Vegas
                                Next Trip 4/26!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X