Originally posted by Nakom99
View Post
Best steakhouse?
Collapse
X
-
I've heard this about Circus Circus as well.That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
-Charles~
You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
-Kimball
Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
-Nassau
-
There are so many good steakhouses in town, at the level we have to choose from here, they're all worthy of "the best" in some way. The prices are all relatively similar for the high image spots on the strip, so just go and try someplace new, i'm sure you'll have a good meal. SW and N9NE are both great spots, along with the top spots at pretty much every major hotel.***** Sweet
Senior Host - Podium Guy
Daylight Beach Club - LIGHT Nightclub
www.facebook.com/bsweetvegas
www.twitter.com/bsweettweet
Comment
-
+1 I totally agree, I love the Circus Circus steak house.Originally posted by Nakom99 View PostI know some guys are gonna laugh because the place is a creepy dump, but "The Steak House" at Circus Circus is the best on the strip by a long shot.
It has 'old school' steak house appeal (not new age), and the food is out of this world.
http://www.circuscircus.com/images/P...khouseMenu.pdf
For the ladies and couples, Mon-a-mi Gabi at Paris is a great spot. Order the NY strip and then ask for it to be preapred whatever french style you like. If you order the 'french' steaks they pound them out flat.
Comment
-
+1 totally agree - was there in Feb and it was an excellent experience. It's definitely 'old school' inside, but it's very charming - and pretty small - so a reservation is a good idea.Originally posted by Nakom99 View PostI know some guys are gonna laugh because the place is a creepy dump, but "The Steak House" at Circus Circus is the best on the strip by a long shot.
It has 'old school' steak house appeal (not new age), and the food is out of this world.
http://www.circuscircus.com/images/P...khouseMenu.pdf
For the ladies and couples, Mon-a-mi Gabi at Paris is a great spot. Order the NY strip and then ask for it to be preapred whatever french style you like. If you order the 'french' steaks they pound them out flat.Upcoming Vegas Trips:
mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15
Recent Trips:
mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
August Chill 2013
January Calm 2014
mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14
Comment
-
How is STK at Cosmo? I'm hearing good things about the atmosphere, but how's the food compared to say Del Frisco's (great food, so-so atmosphere) or N9Ne (great food, great atmosphere)?Vegas Trips to-date:
November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite
"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."
Comment
-
I"m a huge fan of N9NE and have never not gone there on a Vegas trip. This time around I'm going to go to STK and SW instead of N9NE based on what some people I trust have told me.Originally posted by Brett Stevens View PostHow is STK at Cosmo? I'm hearing good things about the atmosphere, but how's the food compared to say Del Frisco's (great food, so-so atmosphere) or N9Ne (great food, great atmosphere)?
I know that probably doesn't help you much, but it sounds like you and I have similar tastes.
Comment
-
Went to two steak houses on my recent trip (just returned 3/26/11). Went to N9NE on Wednesday night great atmosphere, crowd and the dry aged poterhouse was awesome. On Friday nigh stayed close to the blackjack tables and ate at the steakhouse in Paris (cant remember name). Surely was not the vibe of the Palms and N9NE but the food was decent. Had the Dry aged porterhouse at both and N9NE was hands down the best and suprisingly the prices at both were similar.
Comment
-
Steakhouse
I will be in Vegas twice in June with 2 different group( Family and friend)Originally posted by JBanaga View Post9 Steakhouse at the Palms is phenomenal!!! I also get 25% off of your entire bill on Sundays thru Thursdays. If you would like me to book your reservation please contact me:
Janelle 702-622-5635
Will definitely hit you up for the Steakhouse and nightclubs for the second group.
/Ulrik1997: Sahara
2000: Excalubur
2004: Luxor
2004: NewYork-NewYork
2005: Imperial Palace
2007: Flamingo
2007: MGM
2008: HGVC @ Flamingo & HGVC @ Las Vegas Hilton
2009: HGVC @ Flamingo
2010: HGVC @ Flamingo & MGM & Mandalay
Comment
-
Please let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
Janelle Banaga
702.622.5635
[email protected]Janelle Bañaga
VIP Service Manager
Moon, Rain, Ghostbar, Palms Pool, and Ditch Fridays
Comment
-
That's a pretty great deal. I've been trying to decide between Craft Steak, N9NE, and SW, but I might be a little biased now.Originally posted by JBanaga View PostPlease let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
Janelle Banaga
702.622.5635
[email protected]
Comment
-
9 Steakhouse is AMAZING!!!! Keep me posted if I could help out sweetheart.Originally posted by Mr Blond View PostThat's a pretty great deal. I've been trying to decide between Craft Steak, N9NE, and SW, but I might be a little biased now.Originally posted by JBanaga View PostPlease let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
Janelle Banaga
702.622.5635
[email protected]
Janelle Banaga
[email protected]
702-622-5635Janelle Bañaga
VIP Service Manager
Moon, Rain, Ghostbar, Palms Pool, and Ditch Fridays
Comment
-
OHH, I will. I literally just started planning the trip this week for late July, so when it gets closer and I know more, I'll be in touch.Originally posted by JBanaga View Post9 Steakhouse is AMAZING!!!! Keep me posted if I could help out sweetheart.Originally posted by Mr Blond View PostThat's a pretty great deal. I've been trying to decide between Craft Steak, N9NE, and SW, but I might be a little biased now.Originally posted by JBanaga View PostPlease let me know what I could help anyone out with, that's why I'm here! Let me know when you would like me to make a reservation for anyone. My 25% discount for Nove Italiano or 9 Steakhouse apply only Sunday thru Thursdays...
Janelle Banaga
702.622.5635
[email protected]
Janelle Banaga
[email protected]
702-622-5635
If I weren't planning this trip, then I wouldn't have found this awesome board... and I doubt the next guy would be nearly as informed. (We'd probably be eating McDonalds)
Comment
-
My favorite is still Delmonico's at Venetian never disappoints.
other notables include Delfrisco's..Craftsteak at MGM and Charlie Palmer at the Four Seasons. Love steak coming from Chicago I guess its a given!!Las Veags Trips:
2004 -SEMA , Wedding
2005-SEMA , July
2006-SEMA, BIG SMOKE
2007- Feb, June, RTDA
2008- MDW,B-Day, Bachelor Party ,RTDA
2009 - Bday, Sept
2010 -Didnt Make Vegas
went to Atl City and New Orleans. instead
2011- MDW!!
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment