Best steakhouse? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best steakhouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
    Originally posted by JBanaga View Post
    Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post

    That's a pretty great deal. I've been trying to decide between Craft Steak, N9NE, and SW, but I might be a little biased now.
    9 Steakhouse is AMAZING!!!! Keep me posted if I could help out sweetheart.

    Janelle Banaga
    [email protected]
    702-622-5635
    OHH, I will. I literally just started planning the trip this week for late July, so when it gets closer and I know more, I'll be in touch.

    If I weren't planning this trip, then I wouldn't have found this awesome board... and I doubt the next guy would be nearly as informed. (We'd probably be eating McDonalds)
    We are big steak eaters and here is our experience for what it's worth.

    N9NE was wonderful in everyway - food, service and atmosphere.

    SW - while the atmosphere was very nice, we were disappointed...we had high hopes, but who knows maybe it was an off night.

    Comment


    • N9NE was seriously the best steakhouse I've EVER been too! I was worried at first because it's such a party in there I thought the food wouldn't be up to par, but I was WRONG! Amazing food and service.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by lifetrip View Post
        Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
        Originally posted by JBanaga View Post

        9 Steakhouse is AMAZING!!!! Keep me posted if I could help out sweetheart.

        Janelle Banaga
        [email protected]
        702-622-5635
        OHH, I will. I literally just started planning the trip this week for late July, so when it gets closer and I know more, I'll be in touch.

        If I weren't planning this trip, then I wouldn't have found this awesome board... and I doubt the next guy would be nearly as informed. (We'd probably be eating McDonalds)
        We are big steak eaters and here is our experience for what it's worth.

        N9NE was wonderful in everyway - food, service and atmosphere.

        SW - while the atmosphere was very nice, we were disappointed...we had high hopes, but who knows maybe it was an off night.

        Good to know you guys are experienced in steak. I'm a HUGE burger/STEAK fanatic. Last year I drove cross country eating the best in ever state I stopped in, so I have pretty high standards.

        My last three trips, I tried:
        Stripsteak (Mandalay Bay)
        Prime Steakhouse (Bellagio)
        Eiffel Tower Restaurant (Paris)

        They were all great meals, but... I'd say 'Stripsteak' was the best of the three. The Eiffel Tower restaurant was really under the radar, and it's steak certainly ranks up there with the full on steak houses.

        The best steak in my travels was at a small place in the Outer Banks of North Carolina called "Prime Only". Got the fillet there, and the waitress didn't bring out any steak knives, so we asked for some and her response was...

        "You don't need them!"

        And we didn't. I was able to cut my fillet with my butter knife, and even the back dull end too. It was unreal.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alexgtp View Post
          My favorite is still Delmonico's at Venetian never disappoints.
          other notables include Delfrisco's..Craftsteak at MGM and Charlie Palmer at the Four Seasons. Love steak coming from Chicago I guess its a given!!
          I was in Chicago a few months back and had a steak at Gibsons. It was very good, just didn't blow me away. Kinda overshadowed when I had a burger at Kuma's Corner though. Easily one of my top 5 burgers in the country.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
            Originally posted by lifetrip View Post
            Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post

            OHH, I will. I literally just started planning the trip this week for late July, so when it gets closer and I know more, I'll be in touch.

            If I weren't planning this trip, then I wouldn't have found this awesome board... and I doubt the next guy would be nearly as informed. (We'd probably be eating McDonalds)
            We are big steak eaters and here is our experience for what it's worth.

            N9NE was wonderful in everyway - food, service and atmosphere.

            SW - while the atmosphere was very nice, we were disappointed...we had high hopes, but who knows maybe it was an off night.

            Good to know you guys are experienced in steak. I'm a HUGE burger/STEAK fanatic. Last year I drove cross country eating the best in ever state I stopped in, so I have pretty high standards.

            My last three trips, I tried:
            Stripsteak (Mandalay Bay)
            Prime Steakhouse (Bellagio)
            Eiffel Tower Restaurant (Paris)

            They were all great meals, but... I'd say 'Stripsteak' was the best of the three. The Eiffel Tower restaurant was really under the radar, and it's steak certainly ranks up there with the full on steak houses.

            The best steak in my travels was at a small place in the Outer Banks of North Carolina called "Prime Only". Got the fillet there, and the waitress didn't bring out any steak knives, so we asked for some and her response was...

            "You don't need them!"

            And we didn't. I was able to cut my fillet with my butter knife, and even the back dull end too. It was unreal.
            Sorry to report "Prime Only" is now closed.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Universal View Post
              Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
              Originally posted by lifetrip View Post

              We are big steak eaters and here is our experience for what it's worth.

              N9NE was wonderful in everyway - food, service and atmosphere.

              SW - while the atmosphere was very nice, we were disappointed...we had high hopes, but who knows maybe it was an off night.

              Good to know you guys are experienced in steak. I'm a HUGE burger/STEAK fanatic. Last year I drove cross country eating the best in ever state I stopped in, so I have pretty high standards.

              My last three trips, I tried:
              Stripsteak (Mandalay Bay)
              Prime Steakhouse (Bellagio)
              Eiffel Tower Restaurant (Paris)

              They were all great meals, but... I'd say 'Stripsteak' was the best of the three. The Eiffel Tower restaurant was really under the radar, and it's steak certainly ranks up there with the full on steak houses.

              The best steak in my travels was at a small place in the Outer Banks of North Carolina called "Prime Only". Got the fillet there, and the waitress didn't bring out any steak knives, so we asked for some and her response was...

              "You don't need them!"

              And we didn't. I was able to cut my fillet with my butter knife, and even the back dull end too. It was unreal.
              Sorry to report "Prime Only" is now closed.



              I just checked... and it looks like both locations are closed. It's not that bad since I live in NY, but it's still a sad day for steak.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
                Originally posted by alexgtp View Post
                My favorite is still Delmonico's at Venetian never disappoints.
                other notables include Delfrisco's..Craftsteak at MGM and Charlie Palmer at the Four Seasons. Love steak coming from Chicago I guess its a given!!
                I was in Chicago a few months back and had a steak at Gibsons. It was very good, just didn't blow me away. Kinda overshadowed when I had a burger at Kuma's Corner though. Easily one of my top 5 burgers in the country.

                Gibsons is more of a chain steak place still a decent place. But there are some amazing other places you should check out.
                David Burke Prime House..amazing dry aged..
                Gene and Georgetti's ..old school chicago steak place

                But Kuma's has some of the most amazing burgers I have ever had. such a wide array of burgers. on a nice summer night you can expect to wait a cple hours for a table..well worth the wait!
                Las Veags Trips:
                2004 -SEMA , Wedding
                2005-SEMA , July
                2006-SEMA, BIG SMOKE
                2007- Feb, June, RTDA
                2008- MDW,B-Day, Bachelor Party ,RTDA
                2009 - Bday, Sept
                2010 -Didnt Make Vegas went to Atl City and New Orleans. instead
                2011- MDW!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alexgtp View Post
                  Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
                  Originally posted by alexgtp View Post
                  My favorite is still Delmonico's at Venetian never disappoints.
                  other notables include Delfrisco's..Craftsteak at MGM and Charlie Palmer at the Four Seasons. Love steak coming from Chicago I guess its a given!!
                  I was in Chicago a few months back and had a steak at Gibsons. It was very good, just didn't blow me away. Kinda overshadowed when I had a burger at Kuma's Corner though. Easily one of my top 5 burgers in the country.

                  Gibsons is more of a chain steak place still a decent place. But there are some amazing other places you should check out.
                  David Burke Prime House..amazing dry aged..
                  Gene and Georgetti's ..old school chicago steak place

                  But Kuma's has some of the most amazing burgers I have ever had. such a wide array of burgers. on a nice summer night you can expect to wait a cple hours for a table..well worth the wait!
                  Cool. We have a few David Burke places here in NY too. A burger joint, and a Primehouse. Never heard of Gene & Georgetti's though... I'll have to put em on my list for next time I'm in Chicago. (By far, one of my favorite cities. I almost like it more than NY )

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X