Aussie Going Not So Solo....Trip Report May 31 to June 5 2015 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Aussie Going Not So Solo....Trip Report May 31 to June 5 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Going Not So Solo....Trip Report May 31 to June 5 2015

Preface

2015 Vegas trip was a thing of firsts for me in Vegas. If I was going to do it different… I was wanting to do the whole thing different.

The first of which was basically it was no longer Aussie Going Solo… This trip I purposefully organized to meet up with Sensei Rob and a few others from JC, and this trip has superseded all trips.

There was no doubt I “left it all on the field”. However, I did rely on a few old tricks that I learnt from last trip to get me there.

The “firsts for me” were as follows:
    • First Time I went to Marquee
    • First Time I went to Carnival Court
    • First Time I tried the Caesars buffet
    • First time to Omnia
    • First time to Tao Beach
    • First time to Drais nightclub
    • First time that i wasn't solo

Enjoy the read…. And the upcoming movie montage

(Bart Scott)- CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

There's always a first in vegas lol

Comment

Please I need this! I have no memory left! I remember You knocking before I could shut the door Johnny Bumba followed tripping out thinking he was The Ray Liotta Character from Goodfellas and the vegas strip choppers were after him!
        June/July 2010 (24 Nights) - NYNY/Venetian/Wynn
        June/July 2011 (21 Nights) - Venetitan/PH
        May/June 2012 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
        May/June 2013 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
        November 2013 (4 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
        June/July 2014 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
        June 2015 (9 Nights) - Cosmopolitan

Comment

Oh and that Brisket from the buffet! Awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensei Rob View Post
            Please I need this! I have no memory left! I remember You knocking before I could shut the door Johnny Bumba followed tripping out thinking he was The Ray Liotta Character from Goodfellas and the vegas strip choppers were after him!
            Sold!!! Eagerly awaiting

Comment

Day 1

In 2015 I decided to take the same route via Auckland to the USA with Air NZ as it’s the quickest route with the least layovers. Once again Air NZ didn’t disappoint having me land on time in LA. Sleeping tablets like last year worked a treat and woke up with 1 hr to go until landing in LA. So my body was basically ready for the USA.

Now, I hadn’t yet booked my LA to Las Vegas flight, so I hopped on my phone and saw South West flew out in about an 1hr and 15 mins. So I booked it on my phone, walked over from Tom Bradley to Terminal 1, easy check in and waited about 30mins before boarding.

So far, so smooth, so good. I landed in Vegas at 3:30pm. Went out got my luggage and grabbed the first escalade out there. I was greeted by a cool friendly guy called Fayze. He was a funny character… I said that I wanted to go pick up some groceries… I needed water, bananas, vodka, some snacks etc. So… where does he take me??? – the 99c store. So I go into the 99c store couldn’t really find anything… I think he was kinda embarrassed so he took me around the corner to Albertsons… perfect… picked up everything I needed and headed over to Cosmo.

Cosmo check in was smooth, had a Lanai Suite booked for the time there. So checked in and walked my bags up to the room. Unpacked, got changed into my gym gear and headed to the gym to run and get some blood circulating. If you have read my previous trip reports… this is something that has been beneficial. So worked out… ran… did some other basic cardio… worked up a bit of a sweat given I was sitting/lying down for the better part of 20hrs.

I had dinner lined up with my friend and host at 8:30pm at STK so around 8ish I head down to chandelier to have a single malt scotch to start my trip officially.. it gace me time to take it all in…

Now being in Vegas this time, I was actually a little desensitized to surroundings. Last year was sensory overdrive, this year I had all my bearings. So… I got my scotch and just people watched until it was time for me to meander up to STK.

STK never disappoints, pepper crusted medallion steak, mac and cheese, crabs legs… the works… and I was able to catch up with my host to see how he has been given I haven’t seen him for 8 months. We chatted about how Omnia was treating him, what has he been up to… any news stores and gossip. It was a great way to ease into the night.

So first up Sunday night I had a dance floor table at Omnia. This was the first time I had been to Omnia, so around 11pm i headed over to Caesars. I had organized with another guy on the forum to catch up and come with me to Omnia, and he was happy to tag along. So, we catch up, do the necessary introductions. I play some black jack before… ended up $50 up… nothing special… then get whisked into Omnia.

I must say, Omnia is the best club in Vegas in every way. The décor, the production, table lay out, size of the booths… everything about it was sensational. I ended up partying with a group of 12 girls from the Netherlands and found out that Omnia has a “girls guy”.

Traditionally, security would look after the scouting of girls to your table. Omnia does it a little different, they have a guy who’s whole job is to do this… and he didn’t disappoint. The chicks from the Netherlands were fun and a little crazy we did shots galore…

The other thing they do different is no auto grat. This works for me because it makes the waitresses actually work. I had a great one at Omnia her name was Crystal. She was a little cutie but was all about making sure we had fun.

By 3am I was wasted.

I actually cant remember how I got back to Cosmo, except walking back through the hotel… a hooker grabs my arm and the conversation went as follows:

Hooker: “I am coming back to your room”.
              Me: “honey I am so drunk now I wouldn’t even be able to get it up”.
              Hooker: “but I am really good”
              Me: “Honey you could be the best in the world I aint getting a hard on tonight”
              Hooker: “Ok”

So I stumble up to my room, cursing that the Lanai has stairs… pass out on the bed. First night in Vegas done right.

Here are some happy snaps
              3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg5.jpg

Next Up

IV appointment
              Bare & the Mirage Management Meeting with titties everywhere
              Aussie Now Not Going Solo
              Johnny Bumba
              Marquee
              Last edited by AusVIP; 06-15-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5
                EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Day 2

So… woke up around 10am feeling seedy and very much hungover. I went pretty hard on Sunday night and I knew this was going to happen. It pretty much played the same script as last year… whereby the flying being on the plane, being in Vegas just has dehydrated me something chronic.

So… I booked the IV at Push on Dean Martin Drive.

I called up my boy Fayze to come pick me up and wait for me to finish…

Now, I swear by the IV… I know those who I chatted with on GroupMe heard me sing its praises constantly (yes you Sensei Rob) ! The IV is the BEST!!! That plus a Vitamin B12 shot. 30 mins later I am all juiced up. It usually takes 3 hrs for it to really kick in, and without fail 3 hrs later I am good to go.

So around 2ish I head over to Bare to catch up with my mate Eric Yano.

Bare is really chill, however, up in the VIP section, we had a few second teir English footballers, one guy from the real housewives of Beverly hills was up there, and also the GM of Bare and his assistant who we all sat around a table.

Whilst just observing titties bouncing in the water, we got talking about Bare employees who have come on their day off to socialize and drink. What transpired was almost business meeting “esque” where we discussed the leghal liabilities, current HR policies etc.

Was a funny conversation actually… and really enjoyed hanging with the management group lol.

At around 6ish I get a call from “Whore 1” -→ yes he really asked me to call him that! -→ to say he has checked in. So I make my way back to Cosmo to catch up with my long lost Aussie brother.

whore 1and I had caught up before our trip whilst I was over in his state for business, and we basically worked out we are brothers form another mother… we are basically alike… just crazy.. done vegas before the right way and about to smash the shit outta vegas again.. this time together.

So… I head up to his room… knock… am greeted with a huge bear hug. Then in walks behind me JOHNNY BUMBA. Johnny looks like a Mexican vanilla ice who was hopped up on all sorts… what a legend!

Johnny hooked us all up with some party poppers so we could celebrate like it was New Years 1999. I could barely understand him because he was talking so fast and jumping all over the place… I really wanted to put a leash on him!

Caught up with the rest of the Aussie contingent of whores after our mate Johnny Bumba left and chatted about what transpired last night, the nights in LA etc. We had marquee booked tonight with Jose (Dex from the forums) for the half way to Halloween night, and now Aussie was no longer solo from this point on. Now the aussie whore contingent consisted of Whores 1 and 2 who have both done vegas before. Whores 3 and 4 are vegas newbies who didn’t know what to expect. Although I did brief them and try and give them tips,… they would eventually find out that hard way.

Around 8ish I head back to my room for my obligatory nap and ½ sleeping tablet. This was hard because whore 1 constantly was posting on groupme… and my alerts were always going off… but I reckon I got an hour worth of sleep which is plenty.

Since I never been to Marquee before, I thought it was awesome… I liked that they opened the outdoor area, and we had an back wall area table which was fine…

Marquee didn’t disappoint, and the Aussie whores who had never been before were like kids in a candy store. Their senses were on overdrive and they were taking it all in.

So we are now partying with the four aussie whores, me, Dex and also Noah from the forums. We also catch up with the remaining AOD guys who also had a table in cloud bar. A good group of guys who really did vegas hard.

Ended up befriending a whole bunch of English girls who really looked like the were kinda form Geordie Shore and were really running amok. I will attach some pics.

We also ended up catching up with Renato at marquee… who we didn’t even realize had table next to us… very funny once we all realized.. so basically there was a decent JC contingent partying on in Marquee.

mon4.jpgMon3.jpgMon2.jpgMon1.jpg

Next up
                  Eating
                  No Coffee
                  Omnia
                  Aussies Vs England
                  Last edited by AusVIP; 06-15-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

The arrival of your twin bro up next!
                    I know who W1 and W2 is
                    Can u inform me on who is 3 and who is 4?
                    Last edited by Sensei Rob; 06-15-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

rob ---> B & D the two vegas newbies who didnt do Tao beach!

Comment

Copy that...is D 3?

Fyi love the pic of my olives!

Comment

Affirmative D was 3 and B was 4 ....

I was eating those olives like it was going out of fashion

Comment

How good are the olives! Thats my Vegas Secret!

Comment

lol.
                              I have a friend who always asks for the extra olives, glass full, as well.

Great TR, cant wait for more.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X