Mistakes were made: All by Me; July 9 to 13, 2015 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mistakes were made: All by Me; July 9 to 13, 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleasure meeting you sir. Wish I knew a little more about the group beyond just the JC group - would've helped more if I could've!

And believe me, falling for a girl in Vegas is rough. Source: my first TR

Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Funkycold View Post

You'd be a fool to pass up this offer!!!

No doubt. To bad she can't make it out in 18 days with me. We would tear it up and she would expedite the process.

Comment

Just to let you all know I did get in touch with wdreamgirl, and I will be joining her and her girlfriends in Vegas next spring.
        Previous Vegas Trips:
        MDW 2011 (Signature @ MGM)
        4th of July 2012 (Monte Carlo)
        International Fight Week 2015 (Vdara)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          smlaude
          I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
          04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
        • BarrelO
          BarrelO
          I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
          04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
        • ryan850
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
        Working...
        X