July 8-10 Video trip report - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

July 8-10 Video trip report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 8-10 Video trip report

I'll get around to writing something about the trip soon but for now, the video includes rolling with FredBaker and his crew plus other JC members I do not know the forum names of to Kascade at XS on Friday with a great table location. Marquee on Sat with a mate and his girlfriend with GA entry. Marquee dayclub and the Omnia patio on Sunday.

Will quickly thank the crew for having me on Friday, I had a great time partying with you all, just chose to party with my friend on Saturday for the sake of partying with him, not because I didn't want to do it all again with you guys.
    Even though I wasn't the direct contact this time around, host shout out to Noah for the first time and Bobby Y again, there's a reason you see their names pop up so often, don't hesitate to contact them.
    Previous trip: June 30 - July 7, 2011. Stayed at the Palazzo & PH Towers.
    Returning: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2014.

twitter.com/joachimorjoe

Music (Drum and Bass): soundcloud.com/joachimorjoe

whats teh song?

Comment

I should really add that to the YouTube description, bad video publisher form by me.
      Songs are:
      Kascade - Going Nowhere_I Can Fly (Kaskade's LACC Mashup)
      LMFAO - Shots ft. Lil Jon
      Kascade - Us (Penguin Prison Remix)

twitter.com/joachimorjoe

Comment

That was good times, Joe. Pleasure to meet you and have you as part of the crew.

Comment

That's a cool video. I was there that same weekend. Think I spent Sat night at Omnia and Sunday seeing Zedd kill it at EBC! Good times for sure

Comment

Ah, sorry I missed the replies in this thread.
            @fredbaker: cheers mate, was great to meet you all too. Thanks heaps again for having me along!
            @rda1987: sounds like a good weekend!

twitter.com/joachimorjoe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X