July 8-10 Video trip report - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

July 8-10 Video trip report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 8-10 Video trip report

I'll get around to writing something about the trip soon but for now, the video includes rolling with FredBaker and his crew plus other JC members I do not know the forum names of to Kascade at XS on Friday with a great table location. Marquee on Sat with a mate and his girlfriend with GA entry. Marquee dayclub and the Omnia patio on Sunday.

Will quickly thank the crew for having me on Friday, I had a great time partying with you all, just chose to party with my friend on Saturday for the sake of partying with him, not because I didn't want to do it all again with you guys.
    Even though I wasn't the direct contact this time around, host shout out to Noah for the first time and Bobby Y again, there's a reason you see their names pop up so often, don't hesitate to contact them.
    Previous trip: June 30 - July 7, 2011. Stayed at the Palazzo & PH Towers.
    Returning: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2014.

twitter.com/joachimorjoe

Music (Drum and Bass): soundcloud.com/joachimorjoe

whats teh song?

Comment

I should really add that to the YouTube description, bad video publisher form by me.
      Songs are:
      Kascade - Going Nowhere_I Can Fly (Kaskade's LACC Mashup)
      LMFAO - Shots ft. Lil Jon
      Kascade - Us (Penguin Prison Remix)

twitter.com/joachimorjoe

Comment

That was good times, Joe. Pleasure to meet you and have you as part of the crew.

Comment

That's a cool video. I was there that same weekend. Think I spent Sat night at Omnia and Sunday seeing Zedd kill it at EBC! Good times for sure

Comment

Ah, sorry I missed the replies in this thread.
            @fredbaker: cheers mate, was great to meet you all too. Thanks heaps again for having me along!
            @rda1987: sounds like a good weekend!

twitter.com/joachimorjoe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SpykeYs
              Reply to Table share for Steve Aoki at Omnia - Friday August 2nd
              SpykeYs
              This is sad how this forum is dead compared to the old Jack Colton days. Come on people! Let's plan to meet up Aug 2th for some table share experience!...
              Today, 05:04 AM
            • SpykeYs
              Reply to Table share for Zedd at Omnia - Saturday August 3rd
              SpykeYs
              This is sad how this forum is dead compared to the old Jack Colton days. Come on people! Let's plan to meet up Aug 3rd for some table share experience!...
              Today, 05:04 AM
            • 12bet1net
              12bet1net
              12Bet - nơi kết nối những người chơi c? c?ng sở th?ch v? đam m? với thế giới c? cược v? giải tr?.""
              Th?ng tin li?n hệ
              05-17-2024, 02:28 AM
            Working...
            X