Aria Buffet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aria Buffet

Honestly my favorite buffet so far. We all got the unlimited beverages($12.99) along with our buffet. They were free thanks to playing the myVegas app. And when I say beverages I'm talking mimosas, rum punch, and other libations. Once we sat down the lady came and took our drink orders. When she got back I had every friend give her a $5 tip. She got that $35 and next thing ya know the drinks kept coming. I have learned to tip first in Vegas and watch the magic happen. We were full and tipsy before we let. Money well spent.

Also we went in a transition time (between breakfast and lunch) so we got alittle bit of both worlds.
    LVH June '08
    LVH June '09
    LVH 4thofJuly '10
    Encore EDC '11
    Encore LDW '11
    Vdara MDW '14
    Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Thanks for your post. I have some myvegas points to burn for this next trip so this is helpful.
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

ye I agree- Aria is best and top quality food!

Comment

Better than the one @ The Bellagio?

Comment

Naw. But it's 2nd for MGM properties to me!
          LVH June '08
          LVH June '09
          LVH 4thofJuly '10
          Encore EDC '11
          Encore LDW '11
          Vdara MDW '14
          Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

Isn't the Wynn buffet the best in Vegas right now??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X