X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoxieCris
    started a topic Aria Buffet

Aria Buffet

Honestly my favorite buffet so far. We all got the unlimited beverages($12.99) along with our buffet. They were free thanks to playing the myVegas app. And when I say beverages I'm talking mimosas, rum punch, and other libations. Once we sat down the lady came and took our drink orders. When she got back I had every friend give her a $5 tip. She got that $35 and next thing ya know the drinks kept coming. I have learned to tip first in Vegas and watch the magic happen. We were full and tipsy before we let. Money well spent.

Also we went in a transition time (between breakfast and lunch) so we got alittle bit of both worlds.

• sammy80
    replied
    Isn't the Wynn buffet the best in Vegas right now??

Leave a comment:

• RoxieCris
    replied
    Naw. But it's 2nd for MGM properties to me!

Leave a comment:

• pharmasphinx14
    replied
    Better than the one @ The Bellagio?

Leave a comment:

• oliver22
    replied
    ye I agree- Aria is best and top quality food!

Leave a comment:

• ocam
    replied
    Thanks for your post. I have some myvegas points to burn for this next trip so this is helpful.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Buzzo
    Sat aug 20
    Buzzo
    Booked a table at Ayu dayclub Sat Aug 20 if anyone would like to join done splits many times let me know cheers.
    06-30-2022, 06:20 PM
  • MikeC1108
    July 10th Zouk
    MikeC1108
    Have a table booked at Zouk for Green Velvet on Sunday July 10th. If interested in joining send me a message.
    06-29-2022, 03:58 PM
  • amberl1989
    Reply to Fourth of July Weekend
    amberl1989
    Hello! Myself and 2 friends are heading to Vegas tomorrow and would love to make new friends and share a table at a dayclub or nightclub. Our loose plan...
    06-29-2022, 07:42 AM
Working...
X