July 21 -28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 21 -28

Just looking for ideas for things to do during our stay in Vegas besides day clubs night clubs and gambling

thanks

Ill be honest, the main things to do are day/nightclubs and gambling... but there are heaps of great fine dining restaurants, lots of bars, tours (grand canyon, hoover dam), shows and lots of gigs on at any time.

depends vastly on your budget, likes/dislikes, age bracket, occasion....... if you could be a little more specific, i could help you out more.

Comment

Some things I have done to mix it up while out there...

Stratosphere has a sky jump and 3 really cool rides at the top. They have an all day pass for the rides and the sky jump is about $120 per jump if I remember correctly.

Richard Petty experience is pretty cool. SpeedVegas is outstanding.

On the geek side I always go to Bauman Rare Books. The history and books are insane. They also are the ones that do the evaluations for Pawn Stars.

This one is a hit or miss depending on when they are open but The Las Vegas neon museum was cool also. We (wife and I) enjoyed the night guided tour for this one. Not sure due to the heat at that time if they will be open. They post their calendar on their website.

Hope this helps.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        Today, 03:10 PM
      • ryan850
        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
        ryan850
        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
        Today, 03:06 PM
      • SpykeYs
        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
        SpykeYs
        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
      Working...
      X