Stk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stk

Definetly wanting to hit up STK this friday, from the things ive been reading sounds like a sick spot to get a steak..

How would I go about getting reservations, walk there the day before? or call?

Thanks

Originally posted by DrunkinVegas View Post
    Definetly wanting to hit up STK this friday, from the things ive been reading sounds like a sick spot to get a steak..

Thanks
    Hit up OpenTable to see if you can book that way... otherwise, give a call.

Word to the wise, they're usually booked solid so I wouldn't recommend a "walk up / pop in"
    "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

Originally posted by BSM View Post

Thanks

Word to the wise, they're usually booked solid so I wouldn't recommend a "walk up / pop in"
      Cosign about OpenTable....easy if you dont want to deal with somebody

BSM can you describe the atmosphere because we got a guy in our crew that doesnt want to spend the money to go there and i dont know how to let him know its worth the cash to eat and drink there

Comment

Thanks
        Got a reso @ STK for Sat of the May invasion.... OpenTable only had open reso times for 6pm and 6:30pm. So I called STK directly and got a reso for 8pm.
        HardRock August 2013 AOD
        Elara May 2012 AOD
        MGM Grand
        Venetian
        Stratosphere

Comment

Originally posted by Dynasty View Post

Thanks

Cosign about OpenTable....easy if you dont want to deal with somebody

BSM can you describe the atmosphere because we got a guy in our crew that doesnt want to spend the money to go there and i dont know how to let him know its worth the cash to eat and drink there
          Best way to play it is to tell him that the prices are really not bad. Their steak menu scales from "small" to "medium" to "large". He shouldn't expect the best steak in that "small" menu portion, but it's still stellar, especially for someone on a budget.

The atmosphere is pure party. I wouldn't go as far to say it's a nightclub that also serves steaks, because that would be an insult to the quality of steaks they do serve. Instead I'd say it's a Steakhouse that could double as a nightclub.
          "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

Originally posted by T Dot View Post

Thanks
            Got a reso @ STK for Sat of the May invasion.... OpenTable only had open reso times for 6pm and 6:30pm. So I called STK directly and got a reso for 8pm.
            Awesome - our party will be there Sunday of Invasion. It'll be a post-Wet Republic meal.

Comment

Originally posted by T Dot View Post

Thanks
              Awesome - our party will be there Sunday of Invasion. It'll be a post-Wet Republic meal.
              All day at the pool then a steak dinner? Youre going to be in a coma.

I was surprised at how much older the crowd was there. I was by far the youngest person in there when I went. It was so freaking good though.
              @JacobR89

Comment

I just tried to make a reservation for 4/27 and all they had open was 6:30 or 10:30.
                Surprised that it was that booked up three weeks in advance.
                Open Table and calling the concierge.
                Any tips for getting a more preferable time? 7:30 or 8 pm. For 6 people.

Comment

Originally posted by timbuck2 View Post
                  I just tried to make a reservation for 4/27 and all they had open was 6:30 or 10:30.
                  Two tips - - First, see if you can get on a Cancellation list, and the second, you don't want to hear, but... next time try to book your table sooner than 3 weeks out.

Comment

Two tips - - First, see if you can get on a Cancellation list, and the second, you don't want to hear, but... next time try to book your table sooner than 3 weeks out.
                    Actually the same thing happened to me also for the first weekend of June only had 6:30 or 10:30....but i kind of figured that it will probably be busy and the reservation will probably get pushed for 30mins to an hour, that way it would be the perfect time to eat.....besides my group will need time to recover and get ready for Saturday night at XS

Or you can call like TDot did and get a better time.

BSM, are they pretty strict and prompt on the reservation times?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
                      Actually the same thing happened to me also for the first weekend of June only had 6:30 or 10:30....but i kind of figured that it will probably be busy and the reservation will probably get pushed for 30mins to an hour, that way it would be the perfect time to eat.....besides my group will need time to recover and get ready for Saturday night at XS

Or you can call like TDot did and get a better time.

BSM, are they pretty strict and prompt on the reservation times?
                      STK has some latitude for arrival times, and from a few experiences of my own, you have about a 50/50 chance of being seated right away - - they often shuffle the waiting crowd to the bar right by the Host Desk. That gives them about a 15-20 minute buffer to get your table ready.

If you're more than 20 minutes behind on your reservation, give 'em a call and let the desk know... just in case.

Comment

You might want to also try to call the restaurant directly. My buddy called the Cosmo Concierge for dinner reservations on4/27 and was told the same times. I called STK directly and got a reservation for the 8 of us at 7:30.

Comment

Concierge only has access to Open Table Reservation just like we all do.. You have to call STK directly.
                          HardRock August 2013 AOD
                          Elara May 2012 AOD
                          MGM Grand
                          Venetian
                          Stratosphere

Comment

Just got back from Easter dinner at STK. It was fantastic. Words to the wise: truffle butter on your steak and the mac and cheese with lobster (its off menu and so fantastic).

We did a 7PM reservation, set it up on open table yesterday (after 7, they had nothing open until 10, at least on the site), showed up around 7:05 and got seated within 2 minutes.
                            Past Trips:
                            April 2009
                            August 2011

Planned Trips:
                            April 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TheGeneral View Post
                              Just got back from Easter dinner at STK. It was fantastic. Words to the wise: truffle butter on your steak and the mac and cheese with lobster (its off menu and so fantastic).

We did a 7PM reservation, set it up on open table yesterday (after 7, they had nothing open until 10, at least on the site), showed up around 7:05 and got seated within 2 minutes.
                              +1....i think im gonna call them for a 7pm reservation

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X