A-f**king-Mazing Aria Deal.... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

A-f**king-Mazing Aria Deal....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-f**king-Mazing Aria Deal....

I was about to book at the Luxor but then this deal literally came up yesterday! It's not published on the website but the link is below. I got 6 nights for $809 & a $200 Resort credit with View Upgrade.

Book this special offer to stay at ARIA this Summer and enjoy a Daily $50 ARIA Resort Credit*! And if you arrive on any of the highlighted Bonus Dates you will also enjoy a Complimentary View Upgrade**!

1 Night: $50 ARIA Resort Credit
    2 Nights: $100 ARIA Resort Credit
    3 Nights: $150 ARIA Resort Credit
    4 Nights: $200 ARIA Resort Credit

Use your ARIA Resort Credits for dining, shows, beverages, spa & salon services, and more!

**View Upgrade Bonus Dates:
    June: 2, 11 & 12, 15 - 18, 22 - 26, 29 & 30
    July: 1 & 2, 6 - 8, 12 - 17, 27 - 31
    August: 1, 6 - 8, 10 & 11, 20 - 24, 27 & 28

To make your reservation, book online or please contact ARIA Room Reservations at 866.359.7757 and mention offer code ARBNS514.

Promotion Runs
    May 21, 2014 - September 29, 2014

Offer Expires
    June 10, 2014
    Palms Place - 2008
    Aria - NYE 2011
    Luxor - 2012
    Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
    Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016

My favorite drink is the next one

Tried the code and it didn't work? Do you have a direct link?

Comment

Originally posted by jmiller View Post
      Tried the code and it didn't work? Do you have a direct link?
      Worked for me when I entered it. Not quite as good of a deal as I got on Vegas.com for my dates, but a smokin deal nonetheless.
      Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

You got better than $809 for 6 nights + $200 + strip view @ the Aria on Vegas.com?
        Palms Place - 2008
        Aria - NYE 2011
        Luxor - 2012

Comment

I reserved in Feb for Jun 26th 4 Nights; Got a King Deluxe and a Two Queen Deluxe. I phoned in and Aria gave me a promo that wasn't advertised, i think it was 20% off. Rate for the King
          06/26/2014 $96.00 plus 12% tax per night - now 119
          06/27/2014 $152.00 plus 12% tax per night - now 275
          06/28/2014 $152.00 plus 12% tax per night - now 275
          06/29/2014 $88.00 plus 12% tax per night - now 99

Just saying i rather have low rates than resort credits, Queen Rates were

06/26/2014 $120.00 plus 12% tax per night
          06/27/2014 $176.00 plus 12% tax per night
          06/28/2014 $176.00 plus 12% tax per night
          06/29/2014 $96.00 plus 12% tax per night

Queens don't seem to be available for my dates anymore. i hope this means my chances of being upgraded is increased, does anyone know if the sandwich works at Aria

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVegas View Post
            You got better than $809 for 6 nights + $200 + strip view @ the Aria on Vegas.com?
            My deal was for 8/2-8/4 (Sat-Mon). King Deluxe Strip View room. My total for both nights including taxes and resort fees was $350. And I get a $75 resort credit. I figured that's not too bad for a Sat night and Sun night stay.

I double checked against the deal on here, same dates and mine was slightly better, by maybe $50.

My deal was a fluke, quick sale and for some reason Vegas.com had another 10% off the total price of your booking (taxes and fees too!) if you booked it on your mobile phone. The 10% would not work on their standard website. The resort fees get paid at the hotel when you check in.

I booked 4 of these rooms for a group getaway. It was $1409 total (after including resort fees) A double queen option was not offered, neither were any available on the Aria website. Must be something going on that weekend.

I'm hoping to sandwich out the resort fees at the hotel, which would make the rooms only $300 total plus $75 resort credit.
            Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

Have you guys checked out the Mlife / Royal Caribbean deal? Seems to be same/cheaper rates then above and you get more resort credit. Its a deal for people that have the RC loyalty card, but this deal comes out every year and i've yet to hear of people being turned away/denied to not having the card. This deal has/is been chatted about on several other sites and it seems pretty popular. I would do it for our June trip but i already got rooms via MyVegas...
              If it makes you feels better you can join the RC program online for free..
              http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2014/
              next trip... DEC 5-10 2012

Comment

Well I booked a King Suite at MGM for the same price as a King room here at Aria with this code. Seems like the same price. Would yall recommend The Aria King room over the Executive King Suite at MGM?
                Excalibur January 2008
                Treasure Island June 2008
                MGM Grand June 2013
                MGM Grand June 2014
                NYNY February 2015

Upcoming:
                The Mirage EDC 2015

Comment

I wouldn't....
                  Palms Place - 2008
                  Aria - NYE 2011
                  Luxor - 2012

Comment

where do i find this MGM deal

Comment

Originally posted by boxim View Post
                      When you book your room online use code ARBNS514. It's not a public offer.
                      Palms Place - 2008
                      Aria - NYE 2011
                      Luxor - 2012

Comment

Maybe I missed something but I cannot figure out where to put the code in at? Do you only phone in?
                        When I log into Mlife there is not spot for a promo code...
                        Canada EH!?

2014 Caesars
                        2011 Flamingo
                        2008 Flamingo

Comment

yea that code is not working for me

Comment

Originally posted by hergy View Post
                            Maybe I missed something but I cannot figure out where to put the code in at? Do you only phone in?
                            When I log into Mlife there is not spot for a promo code...
                            Try entering the promo code here: https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...utmk=198409388

Comment

Originally posted by boxim View Post
                              I booked this deal in January. It was something like suites starting at $90/night plus 2 free show tickets. Dont think its available currently.
                              Excalibur January 2008
                              Treasure Island June 2008
                              MGM Grand June 2013
                              MGM Grand June 2014
                              NYNY February 2015

Upcoming:
                              The Mirage EDC 2015

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X