A-f**king-Mazing Aria Deal.... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

A-f**king-Mazing Aria Deal....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tony67 View Post
    I booked this deal in January. It was something like suites starting at $90/night plus 2 free show tickets. Dont think its available currently.
    Its still available. Its under special arrangements. Its an offer code. Don't look under promotions. Enter the offer code.

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...utmk=198409388
    Palms Place - 2008
    Aria - NYE 2011
    Luxor - 2012
    Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
    Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016

My favorite drink is the next one

Comment

Originally posted by oregonrebel View Post
      Have you guys checked out the Mlife / Royal Caribbean deal? Seems to be same/cheaper rates then above and you get more resort credit. Its a deal for people that have the RC loyalty card, but this deal comes out every year and i've yet to hear of people being turned away/denied to not having the card. This deal has/is been chatted about on several other sites and it seems pretty popular. I would do it for our June trip but i already got rooms via MyVegas...
      If it makes you feels better you can join the RC program online for free..
      http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2014/
      So, you are pretty sure they will not hassle me for the card at the check in desk? I would imagine I can slip a $20 out if it becomes a problem, but it did not say anywhere in the booking that you needed to provide the card at check in to get the rate. I read all the small print too. Any additional info on this? This link is a great deal!
      Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

I just tried this online and it worked. Room $575 three nights with $150 resort credit!!

Comment

All these deals are up at www.mycheapvegas.com, I suggest you just check them once in a while and rebook as needed.

As for the royal offer, I used it a few times last year and nobody ever checked my ID but they had 2 separate offers last year. They might be more strict this year.

Also if you are doing the royal offer and going 4 nights or more, do 2 separate reservations under different names and combine them during check in. That way you get twice the bonus.

Comment

Ditto on the above... Do 2 separate bookings to maximize savings. There are a large number of postings about this on the TripAdvisor Vegas forum and not one person has been turned away. If your nervous about it just get a loyalty card from RC and show that. The one they want for this offer is a card given to repeat cruisers but a front desk guy isn't going to care...
            next trip... DEC 5-10 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dyur21 View Post
              I just tried this online and it worked. Room $575 three nights with $150 resort credit!!

Nice!! When are you going??
              Palms Place - 2008
              Aria - NYE 2011
              Luxor - 2012

Comment

I booked 8/2-8/4 (Sat-Mon) for a total of $421 (includes taxes and resort fees) and then got the $200 resort credit from the RCI promotion. Just hope they don't ask for the RCI Club card, but there was nothing in the booking process that said you must present card on checkin (like AAA deals do).
                Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by justinssvc View Post
                  I booked 8/2-8/4 (Sat-Mon) for a total of $421 (includes taxes and resort fees) and then got the $200 resort credit from the RCI promotion. Just hope they don't ask for the RCI Club card, but there was nothing in the booking process that said you must present card on checkin (like AAA deals do).
                  I hope you don't run into any problems. Im too scared of my reservation getting declined because I'm not a member. But if other ppl had success more power to ya!
                  Palms Place - 2008
                  Aria - NYE 2011
                  Luxor - 2012

Comment

Read through this on TA....
                    http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic...as_Nevada.html
                    next trip... DEC 5-10 2012

Comment

Originally posted by oregonrebel View Post
                      Seems to validate what I thought it was. One guy used it 4 times and was never asked for RCI #. It's true, there is no way for them to confirm your membership at the desk. If things go sideways, just throw a $20 out and go "Here is my number right here".

Comment

Seems to validate what I thought it was. One guy used it 4 times and was never asked for RCI #. It's true, there is no way for them to confirm your membership at the desk. If things go sideways, just throw a $20 out and go "Here is my number right here".
                        Looks good. I'm staying 6 nights and will rebook my last two nights for a $200 credit.
                        Palms Place - 2008
                        Aria - NYE 2011
                        Luxor - 2012

Comment

I think you did well. The Aria usually goes for $85 to $100 mid-week and a lot higher on weekends on Priceline or Hotwire: http://www.hoteldealsrevealed.com/fo...=2280&start=75 I booked mid-week for $82/night but no credits.
                          Vegas Trips:

1997 - Imperial Palace
                          2001 - Circus Circus
                          2008 - Treasure Island
                          2009 - Luxor
                          2010 - Vdara
                          2010 - Flamingo
                          2011 - Treasure Island
                          2014 - Aria

Comment

Thanks! Just re-booked my Aug 7-14 stay using the promo code. Stay only reduced in price by $25 but obv get the $200 resort credit, well worth it

Comment

Originally posted by steve180 View Post
                              Thanks! Just re-booked my Aug 7-14 stay using the promo code. Stay only reduced in price by $25 but obv get the $200 resort credit, well worth it
                              Nice! I'm still going to try and sandwich a $50 to get the resort fees waived. Me and two other friends are staying 6 nights each so $28 x 6 x 3= $504. Maybe might sandwich a $100 to show i'm not fucking around with those resort fees. I highly recommend it being that you are staying 7 nights. Maybe a $20 or a $50. Worst they can do is return it. Maybe use that $25 you saved as a sandwich....
                              Palms Place - 2008
                              Aria - NYE 2011
                              Luxor - 2012

Comment

Originally posted by steve180 View Post
                                To maximize this, I would book multiple reservations, and even maybe move properties =). I'd do something like 2 nights aria, then 2 nights aria, then 3 nights vdara or something like that to get $650 in credits =).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X