XS pre-sales - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

XS pre-sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don't see for any ldw events

    http://m.wantickets.com/Events/15577...der-Las-Vegas/


    Originally posted by tr305 View Post
    They do have expedited for LDW on Sat night/Diplo. XS isn't doing it any in September it looks like. This is probably a trial balloon and they are doing the study on Surrender instead of XS.

    Comment


    • #17
      Your right, i mistakenly looked at September 12th.

      Comment


      • #18
        Just wanted to share I emailed the big boss over at xs this am and got a reply back that- presales are always separate
        As expected/ has been
        So not sure where this is coming from

        Comment


        • #19
          Thanks for that intel.

          Comment


          • #20
            My friend confirmed that a few weeks ago she went and there was only 1 combined line for GA and presale. Also if you did guestlist you were given a stamp thats different than the other stamps. this stamp only allowed you to go outside (on a NON NIGHTSWIM night). So theyre forcing you to buy presales but wait in a huge line unless youre willing to pay even more for expedited entry??? wtf is happening with XS. it used to be my favorite club but now I dont even want to go anymore.

            Comment


            • #21
              maybe they got some new/rogue door man
              but I see no way they play games with ldw. It would literally be several thousand people rioting in the encore lobby- there is no way that is going to happen. Not at XS no way.
              Like I said I emailed the big boss- you can find his email online -and he replied back to me and said no way.

              Comment


              • #22
                I don't believe it either. It'd just be terrible business practice for a club in the current Vegas environment. All of a sudden you tell your customers who have already paid that their money is basically no good? That just doesn't make sense.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Go read the latest Yelp review, it's very credible, and now I have little doubt in my mind they are just lumping everyone in one line.

                  Ridiculous...


                  "There are like 3 lines to choose from. Reentry, reservation entry, and general admission. If you have tickets you still wait in general admission.

                  Buying tickets online was like $40 cheaper.

                  Also, I brought a piece of paper from the hotel to hold just so the doorman might notice I had some document so it seems like I have a ticket. Figured it might get us in faster. Holding a phone doesn't show "ticket owner." Not sure if this helped (pretty sure it did not help) but it definitely made me feel smart and cool, but also I planned to use it to fan myself if it was hot (Vegas AC is awesome!). "
                  Last edited by tr305; 08-18-2014, 08:47 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    its an Elite reviewer who gave xs the top rating five stars
                    I can tell you from my experience of going to xs for several years- presale has always been separate.

                    If you don't want to wait in any line contact a host for hosted entry.

                    Less then a month ago las vegas weekly rated xs best megaclub line in vegas
                    http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2...aclub-line-xs/

                    I'm going xs ldw and I am 100% confident its going to be separate.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      artedm, I think you are missing my point (or maybe i'm missing something), that latest review was praising XS while still saying there is no separate line, that's the the troubling thing. It's a credible review. I plan on going through the concierge for LDW (staying at Encore) Sunday/Night and I would be surprised if they have folded that particular line too, but you never know. I agree, LDW will probably be separate for sure, but they are definitely playing games on the slower weekends.
                      Last edited by tr305; 08-18-2014, 09:18 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I agree that it would be really bad if they combined-
                        it would be big huge change from something they have been doing for like 5 years.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Wow. I usually take Yelp reviews with a grain of salt but I cannot deny what I just read on there. If they are doing this (and I'm sure I'll read about it here) that is a MAJOR turn off for me! With the SLS coming out swinging, plus all the other clubs in town, I'm not gonna deal with this just to see the "top rated club" in town. I know bottle service is a different story but that's not the topic here

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            It was enough to get me to bail for night swim on LDW. Still going to Skrillex/Diplo on Monday night, but i'm going to hit Armin or Drais on Sunday night instead.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by artedm View Post
                              don't want to speculate but around a week ago Tiesto showed up at xs nightswim
                              which I think is highly unusual considering how many shows he does for hakkasan and esp because hak was open that night
                              http://instagram.com/p/rjXmZPvXiH/
                              If Tiesto switched to XS, that could be a game changer but he was probably out just trying to have some fun

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Lots of choices in vegas that night go with what you like best.

                                Why don't you email/ talk to someone who works for the club. Like I have and confirmed with them there is 100% going to be separate line for ldw.
                                Plus if your staying at encore you can get those tickets thru the concierge that let you jump the line.

                                It doesn't matter to me where you go and I have nothing to gain or lose but as a long time customer of xs who has been there a lot over the years and going ldw- I think you are making decisions based on bad info.

                                Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                                It was enough to get me to bail for night swim on LDW. Still going to Skrillex/Diplo on Monday night, but i'm going to hit Armin or Drais on Sunday night instead.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X