Avicci XS MDW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avicci XS MDW

I have a table booked for avicci at XS on Sunday night over MDW.
    I assumed it was a normal night but I have seen a few posts saying it is a night swim, is this correct?
    If it is what is the dress code for something like this?
    Thanks

Nightswim- swimwear strongly encouraged
    http://xs.wantickets.com/Events/1537...l-Day-Weekend/

Comment

Thanks,
      But even that link on what tickets doesn't mention it being a night swim.
      So shorts trainers and a tee is fine yeah?

Comment

click the link again and look at the event flyer
        I see nightswim on the flyer

Comment

I'm guessing that'll be an indoor/outdoor Nightswim. Confirm your table location. If you're inside, wear club attire. Outside, wear pool attire. At least, that's how I'd approach it.

Comment

Went for the skrillex
            Nightswim and even people inside we're wearing swimwear. It's really personal preference. It was cool being in XS in board shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by jmiller View Post
              Went for the skrillex
              Nightswim and even people inside we're wearing swimwear. It's really personal preference. It was cool being in XS in board shorts.
              How was Skrillex, I'm going to be seeing him next thurs the 22nd?

Comment

Originally posted by kyd2 View Post
                I think there's another thread going into some detail about this somewhere. Just listen to some of his original music, and see if you like it. He wont deviate much from dubstep and harder styles. Just be warned, an entire night of dubstep isn't for everyone. I suggest doing some music research, and being mindful of your decision. Hope this helps.
                Past Trips:
                The following errors occurred with your submission
                Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
                July 13-17

Comment

Originally posted by kyd2 View Post
                  Skrillex was one of the best parties I've been to. Music was awesome in my opinion. He mixed a lot of different songs in with dubstep. He was super engaged with the crowd too. Is recommend him every time. Sorry to hijack the thread.
                  Back to original post. You will have a blast at nightswim. Wear swimwear and you can't go wrong even if you don't get in the pool

Comment

Saw Skrillex the first time he ever performed at XS. It was bonkers. No pool party that night (Monday on LDW), but that was one of the wildest nights of my life. I highly suggest going to see him at a Vegas club. While he's doing a few more gigs this year compared to last year, he's still not nearly as frequent as other DJs, so take advantage of the opportunity.

And to echo the last comment, don't even worry about going in the pool. I didn't the one night I went to Nightswim. might have dipped my feet in, but that's it.

Comment

So wantickets updated it so that there are "all access" tickets, and "outdoor only tickets". how will they enforce this? If i get bottle service, would it be all access?

Comment

I think its more of a crowd control tactic -In the past few years I have only seen xs do this for like two events
                        1st was First time tiesto did xs and it went away after that
                        2nd was NYE 2 years ago

Knew this event was going to be crazy probably 10,000 people
                        they will probably have both doors open regular door and entrance by the pool

I think the only way they can enforce is wristbands and probably by 3am it will probably be all access

all that said $30 entry is pretty amazing for sunday night of mdw compared to $155.79 for calvin @ hak

Comment

Yeah I just saw they have two different tickets. Me and one buddy would like to go and wondering if we should get all access or just outside?

Also wearing board shorts, tank top and flip flops is okay? If it is I'm wondering if we would be let inside or if we would really want to go in?

Thanks

Comment

will be fine with outside
                            Flip flips, etc is perfect

Originally posted by herder View Post
                            Yeah I just saw they have two different tickets. Me and one buddy would like to go and wondering if we should get all access or just outside?

Also wearing board shorts, tank top and flip flops is okay? If it is I'm wondering if we would be let inside or if we would really want to go in?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
                              will be fine with outside
                              Flip flips, etc is perfect
                              Thanks.

Any advantage to buying tickets? Shorter line or cheaper then paying at the door?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Teenagentec
                                Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
                                Teenagentec
                                Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
                                Today, 07:15 AM
                              • artedm
                                Reply to Memorial Day May 27
                                artedm
                                monday may 27
                                greg lopez - tao beach
                                amiri paul- matquee day
                                dj shift- wet republic
                                murphu kennedy- liquid
                                jt - dayligh...
                                Today, 06:50 AM
                              • Gmurr
                                Memorial Day May 27
                                Gmurr
                                Hi, will be down with a group of Canadian friends on Memorial Day weekend but unfortunately not until mid-afternoon on Sunday (scheduling with others...
                                Yesterday, 05:09 PM
                              Working...
                              X