• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usually both
    definitely do tickets

Originally posted by herder View Post
    Thanks.

Any advantage to buying tickets? Shorter line or cheaper then paying at the door?

Comment

$30 is the lowest entry price at XS for guys
      so considering your going on a holiday weekend- one of the biggest nights of the year- for a really big name dj-
      $30 is a great value esp. considering/comparing calvin harris at hak the same night is $155.79

Comment

So I'm wondering if the $100 ticket which is all access is worth it? Like will the DJ and dance floor be inside or outside? Because I know on normal nightswims the DJ is outside but since the inside is open this night, I don't know which ticket to get.

Comment

Originally posted by peoplemore1 View Post
          So I'm wondering if the $100 ticket which is all access is worth it? Like will the DJ and dance floor be inside or outside? Because I know on normal nightswims the DJ is outside but since the inside is open this night, I don't know which ticket to get.
          I'm thinking the same thing. I'm planning on going in shorts and flip flops so I think just outside works for me. Will I even want to go in or be allowed in? Not sure, I've never been but I should be fine.

If I was wearing something different I would definitely go for the all access.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X