"Lower Tier" Nightclubs for Bottle Service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"Lower Tier" Nightclubs for Bottle Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lower Tier" Nightclubs for Bottle Service

Greetings, gang.

Myself and a couple buddies will be out in Vegas the last weekend of May for a bachelor party and, while we aren't club people normally - we much prefer a lounge or beer bar - we figured we'd at least explore doing bottle service one night at a club.

Realizing that Vegas is always about the newest kid on the block, so to speak, we figured we could find more palatable deals on bottle service at one of the older clubs.

That said, which clubs on the strip will present the best value buy when it comes to getting bottle service? Lowest minimums? Trying to find the value point at some of the medium tier, or even lower/older clubs.

Thoughts or ideas?

Well, what is it that you guys don't like about nightclubs? The music, the people, the prices?
    I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

Comment

Not to sound like a prick, but probably the people - and I remind you, this is a huge generalization on my part. The pretentiousness sometimes of "the scene" gets old really fast, so I always try to avoid some of the "in the moment" clubs or bars. Again, just a generalization, but I have a low tolerance for stupid.

Comment

And added to that, a lot of it is a dollar consideration, too. I've done bottle service in other cities (not Vegas, though), and while it was a good time, I can't really justify spending 3 or 4k on the experience.

Comment

You can do presale for like $30 and than just spend however much you drink. GA is a lot more fun than people on this forum usually give it credit for, a table is nice to have but in no way necessary.

I've always wondered why guys do guy trips to vegas if they don't go to the club. Can gamble and eat in plenty of places, clubs is what sets vegas apart in my opinion.

Comment

Well, I tend to skip the trendiest clubs a lot myself, but it's more of a music thing (haaaattteee EDM lol). I haven't found Vegas club crowds to be much different than most places I go, but I'm also a girl, so "club crowd" to me involves a decent amount of grabby entitled dudes. I think second tier should work for you. 1OAK is my personal favorite.
            I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

Comment

You can have a great experience in Vegas for about half that number even at top tier clubs. How many people are in your group? From what you've said Hyde and Tryst might fit you best.
              Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
              Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by ratchelor View Post

I've always wondered why guys do guy trips to vegas if they don't go to the club. Can gamble and eat in plenty of places, clubs is what sets vegas apart in my opinion.
                Convenience, really. Very few other cities are set up to allow such a multitude of activities within walking distance. That, and the energy.

Comment

Originally posted by ccc View Post
                  You can have a great experience in Vegas for about half that number even at top tier clubs. How many people are in your group? From what you've said Hyde and Tryst might fit you best.
                  Should be 5 or 6 of us.

Comment

What night are you looking to go out? That will be the deciding factor I'd think.
                    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

You should be able to get a good deal at those spots.
                      Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                      Late Summer July-August

Comment

$100 strip club bottles specials before 8pm or 9pm
                        or $199 at body english for four people with a bottle of house-selected vodka and mixers.

I think that is the cheapest "bottle service" you will find in vegas

Comment

Originally posted by adamk View Post
                          Not to sound like a prick, but probably the people - and I remind you, this is a huge generalization on my part. The pretentiousness sometimes of "the scene" gets old really fast, so I always try to avoid some of the "in the moment" clubs or bars. Again, just a generalization, but I have a low tolerance for stupid.
                          I think you will find that the table scene in Vegas is far different than the table scene in other cities, at least compared to NYC and Miami (where I have been to clubs).

Comment

Originally posted by BigPimp View Post
                            I think you will find that the table scene in Vegas is far different than the table scene in other cities, at least compared to NYC and Miami (where I have been to clubs).
                            Just out of curiosity could you please list the differences?
                            "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
                            June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
                            November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
                            July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
                            March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

Originally posted by Tara Denise View Post
                              Well, I tend to skip the trendiest clubs a lot myself, but it's more of a music thing (haaaattteee EDM lol). I haven't found Vegas club crowds to be much different than most places I go, but I'm also a girl, so "club crowd" to me involves a decent amount of grabby entitled dudes. I think second tier should work for you. 1OAK is my personal favorite.
                              Co-Sign...I can't....i mean...I'll vibe and shake my head but I can't...i need some music I can relate to that has words and no so spastic...
                              Palms Place - 2008
                              Aria - NYE 2011
                              Luxor - 2012
                              Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
                              Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016

My favorite drink is the next one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X