"Lower Tier" Nightclubs for Bottle Service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"Lower Tier" Nightclubs for Bottle Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kinar100 View Post
    Just out of curiosity could you please list the differences?
    I managed to type a lengthy post and then delete it. Perfect . . . Here goes again. I am sure this won't be as smooth as my original attempt at a post.

In my limited experience (a handful of clubs in Miami and NYC) and based on my perception (which may be wrong) folks at tables in Miami and NYC are not tourists but rather live in those cities. Those folks use the tables to try to craft a lasting image of themselves. Those folks want the table to give the appearance that those folks are better than the GA (general admission) folks. Those folks want people who see them outside of the clubs to think those folks are ballers. And the clubs want people in the clubs who fit the image the club is trying to create. I have been to a club in NYC where everyone was in jeans and a t-shirt (I was in jeans and a button down and got crap at the door) and I have been to a club in Miami where everyone was in slacks and a sport coat. So you have clubs trying to give off an image and you have people trying to fit that image. The result is people coming off as pretentious. I think Vegas is completely different. People are in Vegas for 2-3 days. People have no benefit from trying to create a lasting image. The odds of seeing the same person on a different night are slim. People are more caught up in the moment. So people have less of a concern of trying to look better than folks in GA. People are more concerned with having fun (which generally means trying to pick up the opposite sex). That's not to say people at tables will let GA folks over run their tables. On the contrary I will kick out any male that infiltrates our table. But that is not because I want people to think I am better than the GA folks, rather it is because I don't want the GA folks invading my expensive space, talking to the ladies I lured back and drinking my costly vodka. So, in short, and I am sure this explanation is much worse than what I typed the first time, NYC/Miami is about image, Vegas is about in the moment fun. Sure there are exceptions but I think my analysis is generally correct.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPimp View Post
      I managed to type a lengthy post and then delete it. Perfect . . . Here goes again. I am sure this won't be as smooth as my original attempt at a post.

In my limited experience (a handful of clubs in Miami and NYC) and based on my perception (which may be wrong) folks at tables in Miami and NYC are not tourists but rather live in those cities. Those folks use the tables to try to craft a lasting image of themselves. Those folks want the table to give the appearance that those folks are better than the GA (general admission) folks. Those folks want people who see them outside of the clubs to think those folks are ballers. And the clubs want people in the clubs who fit the image the club is trying to create. I have been to a club in NYC where everyone was in jeans and a t-shirt (I was in jeans and a button down and got crap at the door) and I have been to a club in Miami where everyone was in slacks and a sport coat. So you have clubs trying to give off an image and you have people trying to fit that image. The result is people coming off as pretentious. I think Vegas is completely different. People are in Vegas for 2-3 days. People have no benefit from trying to create a lasting image. The odds of seeing the same person on a different night are slim. People are more caught up in the moment. So people have less of a concern of trying to look better than folks in GA. People are more concerned with having fun (which generally means trying to pick up the opposite sex). That's not to say people at tables will let GA folks over run their tables. On the contrary I will kick out any male that infiltrates our table. But that is not because I want people to think I am better than the GA folks, rather it is because I don't want the GA folks invading my expensive space, talking to the ladies I lured back and drinking my costly vodka. So, in short, and I am sure this explanation is much worse than what I typed the first time, NYC/Miami is about image, Vegas is about in the moment fun. Sure there are exceptions but I think my analysis is generally correct.
      Nice post.

I also agree that GA can be a lot of fun, too. You don't need to spend thousands in Vegas to have a great time. Figure out your budget, and go off that. As long as you're with great people, you'll have a great time
      Past Trips:
      The following errors occurred with your submission
      Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
      July 13-17

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVegas View Post
        Co-Sign...I can't....i mean...I'll vibe and shake my head but I can't...i need some music I can relate to that has words and no so spastic...
        What? Have you been to the clubs lately? A lot of EDM has vocals these days. And while electro and dubstep are a little spastic, things like trance and techno are exactly the opposite of spastic.
        Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by adamk View Post
          Not to sound like a prick, but probably the people - and I remind you, this is a huge generalization on my part. The pretentiousness sometimes of "the scene" gets old really fast, so I always try to avoid some of the "in the moment" clubs or bars. Again, just a generalization, but I have a low tolerance for stupid.
          You won't get a lot of that here. I lived in LA for 12 years, worked in nightlife there for 5-6 of em and it's totally different. I think most people here are inclusive partiers, meaning that for the most part they are in Vegas to meet people, even make new friends, more sharing and polite. You do have the D Bags and Shostitutes, just like any other city, but not a big % of partiers fall in those categories like other cities.
          Isaac Kaz Curry
          Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
          Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
          Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
            What? Have you been to the clubs lately? A lot of EDM has vocals these days. And while electro and dubstep are a little spastic, things like trance and techno are exactly the opposite of spastic.
            Trance and techno aren't spastic?? I have an open mind so give me some examples...I can check them out and a point will be proven. Nothing wrong with spastic. That's just a characteristic. I think LIL Wayne is spastic and he's not EDM and I can't relate to s*** that he says. Also for clarification some EDM I like but.....for club/dancing purposes for me (preference)..no sir....
            Palms Place - 2008
            Aria - NYE 2011
            Luxor - 2012
            Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
            Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016

My favorite drink is the next one

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVegas View Post
              Trance and techno aren't spastic?? I have an open mind so give me some examples...I can check them out and a point will be proven. Nothing wrong with spastic. That's just a characteristic. I think LIL Wayne is spastic and he's not EDM and I can't relate to s*** that he says. Also for clarification some EDM I like but.....for club/dancing purposes for me (preference)..no sir....
              IMO trance is super mellow, but in a happy way. Not at all spastic. Dubstep to me is spastic. Electro house is spastic. Techno is energetic, but consistently so... So not spastic. Maybe we have different definitions of spastic?

I'd give examples but my work computer blocks Youtube. I'll try to remember to do so later.
              Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Try Rose. Rabbit. Lie. if you really aren't into the normal club scene.
                Zury Salguero
                VIP Host at MARQUEE
                inside the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

facebook: Zury Salguero
                twitter: ZurySalguero
                instagram: zuryluv

Comment

Went to Tryst and Hyde mainly bc they play open format AND they manage to merge inside/outside elements in a stunning way. I never get tired of the vibe those 2 clubs put out. My friends who hadn't been to either were just super impressed and we had a blast that won't be forgotten for awhile.

For a small club Hyde throws down a party! Confetti, lasers, a giant stuffed bear a la Ted I guess? We had patio table overlooking fountains and strip and that suited us just fine as we were already coupled up.

Just go somewhere that has good crowd energy - it's infectious and people are nice in Vegas. They are there for the same reason as you

Comment

I guess I didn't really answer your question. How many people do you have? I think best value may be Tryst. Just get Bobby Yeadon to give you bottle deal where you get 2 goose for a fixed low price and don't get dance floor table. Not exactly necessary.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X