Is Vegas busy in July - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Is Vegas busy in July

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Vegas busy in July

I'm looking to book a week's stay in Vegas in July. It's ou first visit, and want to know whether July's busy and if so when's the best week to go? Mermorial week is the obvious choice, but what's the nightlife like in the second half of July? Thanks

Awesome. Its summer, it's Vegas, pools and clubs are packed all summer.
    June 12-15 2014 Aria
    July 12-14 2013 Venetian
    August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
    July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
    MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
    June 2011 PH Towers

Comment

Thanks for the response..... so doesn't matter what week you go in July, they're all busy? I'd heard it was quieter because of the heat and being low season?

Comment

Originally posted by vegas2013 View Post
        Thanks for the response..... so doesn't matter what week you go in July, they're all busy? I'd heard it was quieter because of the heat and being low season?
        exact opposite. Busy every weekend, most places/pools will be packed so doesn't matter which weekend you go, you'll have a good time. Low season is the 4-5 weeks before New Years Eve
        2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
        Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
        (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

Sounds perfect..... and what's August like.... the same? good every week?

Comment

I've been in Vegas twice during August and the pools and clubs were busy. My favorite time to go to Vegas is during July and August, I love the 100+ degree weather!

Comment

The only people that think summer time in Vegas is slow period are old people....the only season really somewhat slow is during the winter...

Comment

I go to Vegas in July and it's been fun every year...pools and clubs are packed.
                15 -Vegas July 9 - 13
                14--Vegas July 10-14
                13--Vegas July 12-15.

Comment

from now till 1-2 weeks after Labor Day Weekend is a good time to go regardless of which weekend. After LDW is when it starts to die down and pools close for the season
                  2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
                  Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
                  (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

We actually picked 2nd week of July for one our trips this year just to be out there during the hottest week possible. Really pumped for pools in July instead of Spring/Fall
                    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

The good thing about July (outside of the 4th) is that Vegas is relatively cheap around then (flights, hotels, etc.). If you can handle the heat, then it's worth it. And weekends are always packed.

Comment

I'm looking to book a week's stay in Vegas in July. It's ou first visit, and want to know whether July's busy and if so when's the best week to go? Mermorial week is the obvious choice, but what's the nightlife like in the second half of July? Thanks
                        July is LV is off the charts. You will have a blast!
                        Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

I've been to Vegas for the last 3 years in July(For my bday) and I gotta say it is a blast! Pools are packed, any of the clubs you choose to go to are banging. Atmosphere is amazing so you have nothing to worry about
                          2011 Bellagio
                          2012 MGM
                          2013 July 19-22 Cosmopolitan
                          July needs to get here quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Chali2Na View Post
                            The good thing about July (outside of the 4th) is that Vegas is relatively cheap around then (flights, hotels, etc.). If you can handle the heat, then it's worth it. And weekends are always packed.
                            I agree with the prices of hotels, but not the flights. Maybe its the area of the country I am flying from, but we paid 125/guy more for our flights than we ever have before.
                            Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

The dayclubs are ridiculous during the summer! But "FUN" as always! Nightclubs are packed and the cover charges are outrageous. But at the same time, VEGAS isn't cheap! lol You should check out the "v card nightclub pass." Pretty legit, only downfall is you only have 1 VIP pass to the club.

you should check out some of the shows. I've seen Vegas The Show.. really good at a great price! & i've seen Le Reve, kinda pro-longed but overall good show as well.
                              I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.

Nick Yoshi
                              [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X