Big name DJ vs less crowded - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Big name DJ vs less crowded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big name DJ vs less crowded

Hi all-
    Wow been a while since I was here (even had to get a new username etc) - things have changed! Anybody from the old JC days still here? Regardless.... Anyway I'll be in town this weekend for "work". Planning to hit the clubs Saturday and/or Sunday nights.

Please bear with me...

Last fall I went to XS on a Saturday night - music had too much hip hop for me. Went back Sunday night and it was perfect - just mostly EDM - such a fun night. Is that normal (at XS)? (Saturday vs Sunday music)

So this weekend - I see Dom Dalla is at XS Sunday night - which sounds FUN but man I'm thinking it will be CRAZY PACKED! No?
    Plus its EDC this weekend....

So - tips or advice? Where else would have a good crowd but not crazy packed, EDM more than hip hop...? Saturday and Sunday.
    Not totally against going to XS/ Dom Dalla but curious about other fun options.

Thanks!!

FiC

just have xs or marquee this Sunday night.
    Calvin harris is at xs on saturday night
    don't forget about pool parties

Comment

Lately it seems like XS/Omnia/Zouk have been the top EDM spots each week. Encore Beach and Tao Beach have definitely been the summer hotspots for day parties.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        Yesterday, 03:10 PM
      • ryan850
        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
        ryan850
        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
        Yesterday, 03:06 PM
      • SpykeYs
        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
        SpykeYs
        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
      Working...
      X