A $50 Million Pizzeria and Nightclub Enters a Crowded Corner on the Las Vegas Strip - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

A $50 Million Pizzeria and Nightclub Enters a Crowded Corner on the Las Vegas Strip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A $50 Million Pizzeria and Nightclub Enters a Crowded Corner on the Las Vegas Strip

https://vegas.eater.com/2023/2/27/23...as-vegas-strip

I am all for stuff like this opening on the strip. I love the restaurant turned to dancefloor concept especially as I get older and all the more intimate clubs that catered to a slightly older crowd died off in the last few years.
    Vegas Trip count: 32

Bottled Blonde is anything but intimate. It?s an upper class dive bar. While I admire the younger generations ?come as you are? attitude toward nightlife, it doesn?t translate to a sexy crowd or vibe. It?s really just a frat party.

Comment

Agree with original post. Smaller clubs are unfortunately almost completely gone and I miss those options...as an already older person. The EDM scene just doesnt provide the social interaction aspect that I prefer....I'm glad there are a lot of those clubs though...clubbing in general is a younger persons game, but its nice to have a few options for me and my peer group as well. Us older folks tend to have more money to spend, so why not cater to us?
      29 Different Hotels, most more than once....and counting!

Comment

I kinda like this idea!! And as I get older (46) I find myself and my group hitting live-band lounges, bars and spots like Clique Lounge at Cosmo a lot more than the trendy clubs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          smlaude
          I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
          04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
        • BarrelO
          BarrelO
          I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
          04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
        • ryan850
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
        Working...
        X