12 Pretty and (SHOCKINGLY!) Nice Girls coming to Vegas - Looking for a fun time ! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

12 Pretty and (SHOCKINGLY!) Nice Girls coming to Vegas - Looking for a fun time !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Pretty and (SHOCKINGLY!) Nice Girls coming to Vegas - Looking for a fun time !

We're coming!
    THIS WEEKEND, 12 lovely LA girls are headed to Vegas with stars in their eyes but, alas, little money in their pockets. We're looking for clubs or pool parties that could offer some kind of bottle service or free entry or VIP amenities. We're nice, we're hot, well dressed and we'll show up! Who can help? Where should we go? What Pool Parties are not to be missed? Thank you!

Have you guys been here before? All venues with the exception of XS (might not have guestlist) will gladly have you on their guestlists. It all depends on what type of music, size of venue and crowd you want. As for pool parties: encore beach club, tao beach, marquee dayclub and wet republic are the most mentioned around here.
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

If you want to go to XS, your best best is pre-sale tickets ($20 / each). We are a bachelor party of 12 and are doing bottle service at XS on Friday, but I imagine your spend minimum could be lower. Gals are so lucky, much easier to get in places!

For Saturday, I also would recommend Encore Beach Club or Marquee Day Club.
      Last edited by vantagesc; 07-25-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Thanks for your quick responses guys! We're a mixed bunch but none of us have ever been to vegas with such a large group. Generally, we're down for anything but are considering places that would throw in freebies or bottle service. One of our group had been to vegas before and was lucky enough to meet an excellent promoter who helped set her and her group with a dinner and drinks comped, but has lost the contact info.
        I guess I'd say we're pretty open to anything, hopefully we'll go a few places getting to go somewhere with great ambiance, some place great to dance and a wild card. Suggestions? Thanks again!

Comment

As stated earlier girls will have an easy time with guestlist/pre-sales and once you get in I'm sure some gentlemen would invite 12 hotties to their table. We will be at Tao beach sunday, and drais both nights(sat/sun) not sure where we will be pre-drais on saturday but if you guys are in the area say hi.

Comment

I wouldn't count on getting free bottles from the establishment (not that it isn't possible, but don't go in expecting it). You can, however, count on being recruited by groups of guys willing to pour you plenty of drinks.

Comment

Yeah, comped bottles arent gonna happen in the tier1 clubs unless you're very good friends with someone that works in the industry.

Like others have said, if you guys really are all hotties then you can bottle rat your through or get cheaper BS prices as compared to guys getting BS

Comment

hot and nice...should be no problem. like ballin said a lot of guys will be more than happy to pour you drinks. if ure lookin for comped stuff from a host i think that really depends on how hot and how nice

Comment

We will, Thanks!

Comment

Where are you guys staying? You might be able to get some comp at tier2 clubs/pools with a group of 12 girls.

As others have said, groups of hot girls won't have trouble getting invited by guys to a table in the top clubs, but much easier with small groups. 12 makes it tricky. You'll need to find a group of guys with a big table, who are cashed and keen to party with 12 hot ladies.

Dex, what are you doing this weekend?
                    "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
                    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

Comment

I would say...being nice would help over trying to look hot. There's a lot of hot women in Las Vegas, but it's the ones that are also nice and actually take the time to hang out with guys and not just leave their table after the bottles are done that will have an even better time.

Also, try hitting up the day life scene. You might meet a nice group of guys who may possibly invite you out later that night.

But, like boags said, your group is massive. Good luck and hope you have a good time whatever you and wherever you go.
                      FO SHO.
                      Originally posted by redbullvodka
                      you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
                      Originally posted by kimball
                      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

all places it should be possible to get in for free. as far as drinks are concerned that shouldn't be a problem either. you just have to know the right promoters. where do you plan on going?

Comment

Inbox me with your number and ill comp you girls a bottle at Chateau, i'm a host there. what days are you coming?
                          Korye Blackmon
                          VIP Host
                          Chateau Nightclub and Rooftop
                          Paris Hotel
                          Facebook.com/KoryeB

Comment

Just use the host page and contact a host for bottle service.
                            ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X