Spearmint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spearmint

Recentlly back from a trip, and hands down one of the top SC ever.

We all had a fantastic time!

x2

Comment

how much is 1 dance, $20, or $30 at Spearmint?

Comment

$20. definitely go for the private dance. options for 100-200-400 (hour)

Comment

why definitely, wouldnt it depend on the girl?

Comment

My advice is to always try out the girl with the $20. Some girls wouldn't even take their top off for $20. why would I spend $100-200 on that? Then some girls will definitely give you your money's worth if you go to VIP.

Comment

I'll visit SR late July with a group of 6, 3 girls ,3 guys. Dos most strippers accept to give lap dance to girls in case my femal friends wants some. Are they good with femal patrons in general ?

Comment

For those who've been more than once, or can compare to other clubs... what made SR so good?

I had a great time there in 05' & 07'. Great girls, good ratio, very chill atmosphere. But last summer I went there around 4-5am on a Friday night and it was PACKED... no place to sit, and the girls just didn't seem as good as past experiences. Occasionally one would come around, ask for a dance and keep walking without even slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal_love LV View Post
                  I'll visit SR late July with a group of 6, 3 girls ,3 guys. Dos most strippers accept to give lap dance to girls in case my femal friends wants some. Are they good with femal patrons in general ?
                  You'll be fine. Usually the girls get TOO MUCH attention frim the strippers! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
                    For those who've been more than once, or can compare to other clubs... what made SR so good?

I had a great time there in 05' & 07'. Great girls, good ratio, very chill atmosphere. But last summer I went there around 4-5am on a Friday night and it was PACKED... no place to sit, and the girls just didn't seem as good as past experiences. Occasionally one would come around, ask for a dance and keep walking without even slowing down.
                    I think it all depends on the girl and whether or not how crowded it is. If its really packed most of the girls dont seem to want to talk more than a couple minutes before they're asking you to drop $. If you don't some other dude will. I just went last Tuesday and it was a mixed bag. Some were cool some werent. They definitely got more pushy the more crowded it got.

I would also call ahead to reserve a free table and transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by abeezy21 View Post
                      I think it all depends on the girl and whether or not how crowded it is. If its really packed most of the girls dont seem to want to talk more than a couple minutes before they're asking you to drop $. If you don't some other dude will. I just went last Tuesday and it was a mixed bag. Some were cool some werent. They definitely got more pushy the more crowded it got.

I would also call ahead to reserve a free table and transportation.
                      I had no idea about the free limo, or tables last summer. Just found out about JC here a few months after I got back.

Yeah, they were basically phoning it in since it was packed. But we got there around 4am! I know to avoid prime time, but I was surprised to see it packed so late. I'll go back this summer, maybe the table/limo deal will help. So far I'm 2:1 at this place, so it's worth another shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blond View Post
                        Yeah, they were basically phoning it in since it was packed. But we got there around 4am! I know to avoid prime time, but I was surprised to see it packed so late. I'll go back this summer, maybe the table/limo deal will help. So far I'm 2:1 at this place, so it's worth another shot.
                        I actually like Rhino for its packedness; it is like what we all picture the Playboy Mansion being like -- just naked girls everywhere you look.

Next time you can't find a seat, I recommend tipping the security guy. I did this two trips ago when it was just slammed (Floyd Mayweather was there) and for $20 a guy we got chairs right next to one of the stages 5 minutes after we entered. I was shocked.

To me, Rhino feels like it is always in a state of frenzy. Sapphire last saturday was a quality club -- and for my large group I appreciated the space -- but I didn't get the same sense of chaotic, awesome, mayhem.

Comment

Love this thread. Rhino and Sapphire are like one club to me personally. Knowing people and treating them right at the venue certainly helps. Girls like candor just as much as they like cash. Be up front with expectations and you'll find the right one for you (and hopefully for the night). Hope I can help the JC folks have the absolute best times in the Gentleman's Clubs.

-Craig

Comment

Also you can't beat the 100 bottle service, before 800 at night
                            [url]http://www.facebook.com/skywalker1515[

september 26-29 mirage/flamingo

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker15 View Post
                              Also you can't beat the 100 bottle service, before 800 at night

Fully realizing that this was only written a few weeks ago but does this still hold true? I was wanting to hit up SR and CH III on my 1st night in town in march, a Thursday. This would be perfect. Is it an everyone thing or is it a know someone thing?
                              @JacobR89

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X