Spearmint - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Spearmint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call them the day of. Everything is negotiable at a stripclub.
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

Comment

Are the DJs at SR fairly receptive to requests if you tip?

I have been dying to get a badass lap dance to She Will since it came out.

And what type of music does SR usually play?
      Last edited by It was all a dream; 01-20-2012, 08:57 AM.
      @JacobR89

Comment

Originally posted by It was all a dream View Post

Who cares about the music!

Comment

[quote=BCEagle;160424]

Wow.... what kind of music do they play in the rippers?

Who gives a f#@k.

On a side note.. I don't get why people waste their money on Vegas rippers. Spend it on a Cabana, you'll have a great time and possibly pick up some free available women.
          HardRock August 2013 AOD
          Elara May 2012 AOD
          MGM Grand
          Venetian
          Stratosphere

Comment

LOL.....I have no idea
            Blackout Artist
            [email protected]

Comment

On a side note.. I don't get why people waste their money on Vegas rippers.
              I havent seen a girl in almost 8 months... not one that you would know its a girl anyways.

Not making a night of it anyhow. Its more so a check it off of the bucket list type thing. Im 22 and been to a strip club once, i figure im due.
              @JacobR89

Comment

Rhinos seems to have the cheapest VIP packages. Their semi-private 3/$100 does not require a $40 2 drink purchase like Treasures and Sapphires. Sapphires charges $72 for 4 drinks for 30 minutes plus $200 for the dancer.
                Rhino is just 2 drinks for the half hour.

However, I have seen tremendous mileage on the open floor at OG and Sapphiresmthat is hard to get at Rhino due to the crowded space.

If you want o chill, not be hustled as often, and want high mileage FLOOR dances, then Rhino may not be the best choice. However, Rhino does have the biggest chick buffet of any strip club and there seems to be new dancers arriving every hour.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy29 View Post
                  Rhinos seems to have the cheapest VIP packages. Their semi-private 3/$100 does not require a $40 2 drink purchase like Treasures and Sapphires. Sapphires charges $72 for 4 drinks for 30 minutes plus $200 for the dancer.
                  Rhino is just 2 drinks for the half hour.

However, I have seen tremendous mileage on the open floor at OG and Sapphiresmthat is hard to get at Rhino due to the crowded space.

If you want o chill, not be hustled as often, and want high mileage FLOOR dances, then Rhino may not be the best choice. However, Rhino does have the biggest chick buffet of any strip club and there seems to be new dancers arriving every hour.
                  Ya but the problem with sapphires is two times I have been there ALL the tables are "reserved"....meaning tip the bouncer or buy drinks. I got out of it my last trip for almost an hour....got lap dances non stop from one girl on the floor....waitiress walked by and said I needed to buy a drink...asked for a manager and he enforced the rules....said buy a drink or take "your lady" to the bar and sit there but to stay at the tables we had to order drinks. Drinks are 20$ plus tip...If I wanted drinks I would of done vip. On top of that some (foot)ball player and his crew showed up and took up the whole other side of the place......they were throwing stacks of 1's like nothing....floor was covered. Douche was even allowed to get on the stage with any girl he wanted, and start dancing with them....shirt less, pants hanging down, boxers showing..........The place started to empty like nothing else. I think I got 3 more dances and left.

ya, im going to be back there my next trip.

Comment

yes they still have the 100 bottle service before 8pm. we are going to be hitting them up in a few weeks for a bachelor party on saturday afternoon.
                    [url]http://www.facebook.com/skywalker1515[

september 26-29 mirage/flamingo

Comment

The music really depends on the chick who is dancing. I think they pick the song.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighombre View Post

The music really depends on the chick who is dancing. I think they pick the song.
                        I always thought the DJ picked the song, but the dancer could possibly TIP him to play her song.
                        Blackout Artist
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                          Originally posted by thebighombre View Post

I always thought the DJ picked the song, but the dancer could possibly TIP him to play her song.
                          I would have to agree that the DJ picks the songs. And yes you can request songs(if you tip).......somehow got into music with a dancer at CHlll.....asked her if the DJ does request, she asked what song and next thing I know I was getting a dance to "lay it on me" by kelly rowland...... She requested it but she did say most djs will do it for 20$

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X